1. Pet doesn't want to use abilites

Hello! I'm currently leveling a BM Hunter and I reached 60 recently. I went to Un'goro and tamed a Tyrant Devilsaur, all happy and stuff. However, the damned beast REFUSES to use Bite and Monstrous Bite. The two abilities are set off auto-cast and setting auto-cast on doesn't do anything...

I tried feeding him a stack o'meat even though he was already happy, relogging, reloading, dismissing and recalling, stabling and unstabling, killing and reviving - pretty much every single thing I could think of - but the dumb beast just won't use his main damage abilities, unless I manually click on them. He uses Rabid, Call of the Wild, Dash, Growl - he just doesn't want to use Bite and Monstrous Bite. This way he does like half the damage of my last pet, he can't hold aggro for ****, and he's basically with me only for the looks...

How the hell can I fix this, or should I just abandon Beast Mastery?

2. Hello! I'm currently leveling a BM Hunter and I reached 60 recently. I went to Un'goro and tamed a Tyrant Devilsaur, all happy and stuff. However, the damned beast REFUSES to use Bite and Monstrous Bite. The two abilities are set off auto-cast and setting auto-cast on doesn't do anything...

I tried feeding him a stack o'meat even though he was already happy, relogging, reloading, dismissing and recalling, stabling and unstabling, killing and reviving - pretty much every single thing I could think of - but the dumb beast just won't use his main damage abilities, unless I manually click on them. He uses Rabid, Call of the Wild, Dash, Growl - he just doesn't want to use Bite and Monstrous Bite. This way he does like half the damage of my last pet, he can't hold aggro for ****, and he's basically with me only for the looks...

How the hell can I fix this, or should I just abandon Beast Mastery?
    Disappointed to hear that. Maybe Bite wasn't placed in the ability taskbar, or you've already auto-casted four abilities excluding Bite? Try to focus on four abilities only.

Btw, I've been playing BM for two months now, and I haven't encountered this kind of bug. My only inconvenient bug is my Ravager's Dash ability keeps on auto-casting every time I summon him even though I already set it off the previous time.

3. try switching your pet from defensive/passive to aggressive when attacking a target. i do it via macro and it works flawlessly

4. Check "pet spell book" if they are on autocast mode there. Sometimes the spells look on autocast mode on pet spell bar but they stay inactive on 'pet spell book'.
    If they are not on autocast mode on pet spell book, try dragging them to pet spell bar and reactivate autocast. Then dismiss and call your pet (dont mount/dismount).
    Edited: July 27, 2015

5. Check "pet spell book" if they are on autocast mode there. Sometimes the spells look on autocast mode on pet spell bar but they stay inactive on 'pet spell book'.
    If they are not on autocast mode on pet spell book, try dragging them to pet spell bar and reactivate autocast. Then dismiss and call your pet (dont mount/dismount).
    They were off auto-cast on pet spell book and I was turning on auto-cast myself, but it wasn't working. Anyway, your advice worked. I dragged them from the spell book to the spell bar, then turned auto-cast off and back on and it worked. Thanks :)

Edit: it seems that I have to drag each and every of his spells from the book to the bar and set it off and back on autocast. Just now I had a problem where he kept using Growl and Dash even though they were off auto-cast, but ignored Monstrous Bite after the first bite. Won't be playing BM at 80, it seems, if I have to sort my own damn pet for 5 min every time I join a RDF. He just does what he wants, he doesn't prioritize Monstrous Bite, Bite keeps turning off auto-cast etc... I'm ressing to Survival.
    Edited: July 27, 2015

6. I just revolved the problem with my Ravager:
    1. Unlearned all his talents.
    2. Turn off Dash's auto-cast.
    3. Learn talents again, including Dash.
    4. Voila.

Bet when it came to my turtle, the problem kept on occurring. Even when Bite's auto-cast was already turned off in spellbook and taskbar, he still keeps on using the ability! Maybe i'll just have to find a new pet and train him from scratch :(