1. Someone has deleted my character and changed the email of my account

Someone logged into my account. deleted my character (EQT on Neltharion-Cataclysm) and changed the email on my account. I managed to add two-factor authentication and change the password before they had a chance to do further damage. Can a gm please PM me so I can recover my lost character (that had a donor weapon - Gurthalak). Im gonna cry I don't want to lose my pally :{
    Edited: July 27, 2015

2. Account security is, for the most part, your own responsibility. Because of that, we cannot recover your lost items. However, you can restore your character with the character restoration option under our store.

3. Really? You can't throw a guy who's lost his pride and joy a bone (i.e. recover my character) after ive been playing at the server since 2011? like pretty please? If not anyone wanna gift a sad person 10 coins so he can recover their char since I have no other way of getting coins

4. I've already told you how you can recover your lost character. Your lost items are a different story however. Also, people don't just randomly log into other people's accounts, you knew the consequences of potentially giving your credentials out, even to a friend.