1. The Most Fun Class Of Mop

Whats the funniest class if MOP?
    Feel free to share your opinions;)

Please do not cry about wars or other broken classes:)

2. Whats the funniest class if MOP?
    Feel free to share your opinions;)

Please do not cry about wars or other broken classes:)
    Warriors are not broken, buff stacking is. Personally the most fun class for me to play is frost mage, I just enjoy it too much..

3. They fixed Warrs. They are in sh!t tier now, as supposed.

One can not decide what the funniest class is. All classes got a way higher skill cap -> more fun.

4. They fixed Warrs. They are in sh!t tier now, as supposed.
    Looks at Armory 2s, 22 warriors in top 100 (another 22 cuz of their partner). Therefore, almost half the top rated teams are warriors. I can't see how they are in a shlt tier.

5. Looks at Armory 2s, 22 warriors in top 100 (another 22 cuz of their partner). Therefore, almost half the top rated teams are warriors. I can't see how they are in a shlt tier.
    2s......... +99% play warr ofc many warrs are on top.

6. IMO Boomkin. Warr is not fun to play at all, he is ****ing boring.

7. They fixed Warrs. They are in sh!t tier now, as supposed.

One can not decide what the funniest class is. All classes got a way higher skill cap -> more fun.
    Did i just see ''fixed warriors'' in once sentence? Hell no their not fixed :D! They are op as ****! Overscaling and positive bugs all over the place :P And you know it :P! I play one personally and it's like super amazing haha!

8. Did i just see ''fixed warriors'' in once sentence? Hell no their not fixed :D! They are op as ****! Overscaling and positive bugs all over the place :P And you know it :P! I play one personally and it's like super amazing haha!
    lol.

b2topic. Affliction.

9. Warriors are not broken, buff stacking is. Personally the most fun class for me to play is frost mage, I just enjoy it too much..
    Frost mage huh? is this a relevant preference? atm, i prefer Fire, and u still can do as much dmg with icelance as a frost mage derp, it's so messed up.

10. as much dmg with icelance as a frost mage derp, it's so messed up.
    .........what
    .......................the
    ............................................fuq
    .................................................. ................

...srsly?

#ppl here. sometimes i wonder how u were able to download the client.

ofc u do as much dmg as a frost with it. and now comes the big surprise why:

you have the same scalings. Such wow such math such still the same numbers.

11. Monk heal for the leveling is so good, I like it very much :P

12. No one talking about rogues?

Sub rogues is the most Funnest class of all times! U can troll, u can play skillfully, u can do pratically anything with it!

How many times have i made players fell off bridges with distract, i just can't tell.

Or jumping from Lumber Mill cliff in arathi basin waiting for the oposite player to follow and you just shadowstep behind him and watch him fall down.

Can't have much more fun than that!

13. ^^^^ This
    And

When all your team fail to kill fc at their base, and you go and one shot fc that surrrounded by several of them and you escape unscath, the great escape
    how you can just burst of speed to capture the flag while other class fall behind XD
    or how you can ninja capped the flag lol
    or how you can annoy the **** out of other player with sap, blind cheap shot vanish and repeat

14. I still haven't gotten tired of feral. (Actually since launch of 4.0.6 on Cataclysm), but since the radical changes on Mists of Pandaria, it doesn't bore me at all. All the mobility, the speed, the shifting, the dotting, healing opportunities, feels really fresh playing cat. Takes a serious amount of practice to compete in a high level PvP as a feral, since it's generally a ****ty class compared to FOTM classes, but once you get there, it's really fun.

12 Last