1. Assassination rogues beat warriors. Eezy peezy lemon squeezy.

2. Warriors are probably the ONE class I don't really have to try at all to beat. Them and undergeared mages.

3. I find warriors to be the easiest class to beat as an assasssin rogue. Here's how I do it.
    Duel will involve 2 openers. Usually second one is the burst opener.

1. Open cheapshotand apply rupture after 4 cp. Make sure u clip cheapshot with kidney.
    2. Right after opener, clip kidney with first evasion. This was when warrior insta ccs u after ur stuns end u don't have to waste trinket
    3. During the fight wait for warriors second cc ( if first is fear second wud be stormbolt or vice versa). Trinket this one because this will Most probably be followed by warrior burst.
    4. The Second u see bladestorm, COS and/or feint spam.
    5. The second u see die by the sword, blind smoke restealth.
    6. The second u see warrior trinket any cc like kidney or blind, first vanish.
    7. Second opener is best done when warrior is <50% hp. Vendetta, synapse spring, shadowblades into cheapshot opener and 5 cp rupture. Again clip cheapshot with kidney. And kidney with second evasion if necessary.
    8. Save 2nd vanish for 3rd opener if all else fails. Usually not needed.
    9. Learn to clip Para poison Shiv root after every cc. And track para poison stun and clip with kidney for max benefit.
    10. If warrior is running dragon roar then kidney as often not for stun but for nerve strike passive.
    11. Recup if u have cp on warrior left when u vanish. It willl counter the bleed. Follow up with quick reopen if bleed is still ticking. Utilize Subterfuge to max.

Hope this helps.

First 123