1. How to get off Worgen Starting Area [Instant 90]

Is there anyway to get off this island? The quest chain isn't working for me...

2. Still need help with this. Not going to do buggy quests for the next two hours after I've given you 20$.

3. I need help with this now! I paid 20$ for this and i'm getting no support.

4. The chain is working. If still you're having some problem, open a ticket.

5. This is not about the chain, put your petty pride aside and help me now.

I paid 20$ for a instant 90, I'm not going to sit around and do quests. Either refund it and let me pick new race or I will do it myself.

6. Still need help with this. 1 hour, 30 minutes later. 20$ Down the drain from **** support.

7. Still need help with this. 1 hour, 30 minutes later. 20$ Down the drain from **** support.
    Well, it's not like you're paying for a service. I would recommend you look up the word "donate" in the dictionary and probably roll a different race.
    Oh yeah, and welcome to a private server.

8. We all know they have to say "Donate" instead of "buy" due to blizzards EULA. please **** outta here with that ****.

9. 4 posts later. Still no support
    This isn't a support forum. This is: http://forum.warmane.com/forumdispla...upport-amp-Q-A
    And even then, you still need to do the quest chain to get your racials. Feel free to get a Warlock to summon you out at any time, but I would advise against it.

10. This is not about the chain, put your petty pride aside and help me now.

I paid 20$ for a instant 90, I'm not going to sit around and do quests. Either refund it and let me pick new race or I will do it myself.
    Instant 90 does not allow you to skip the starting quests, it is only a level up and some gold. But, if you want to make a suggestion, feel free to do it here.

11. We all know they have to say "Donate" instead of "buy" due to blizzards EULA.
    In either case, they're still not forced to do **** with the money you GIVE them.

Originally Posted by https://www.warmane.com/policies/terms
    WARMANE DOES NOT ASSUME ANY OBLIGATION WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUBMISSION AND NO CONFIDENTIAL OR FIDUCIARY UNDERSTANDING OR RELATIONSHIP IS ESTABLISHED BY THE SITE'S RECEIPT OR ACCEPTANCE OF ANY SUBMISSION. ALL SUBMISSIONS BECOME THE EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF THE SITE AND ITS AFFILIATES. THE SITE AND ITS AFFILIATES MAY USE ANY SUBMISSION WITHOUT RESTRICTION AND THE USER SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO ANY COMPENSATION.
    Take your whining to private messages with the staff, is my suggestion.

12. Instant 90 does not allow you to skip the starting quests, it is only a level up and some gold. But, if you want to make a suggestion, feel free to do it here.

Instant 90 on retail does, and I can quote you on saying blizzlike earlier.

Just curious, but how often do you fallacy in your own logical and contradict yourself?

Don't worry, I screenshot'd the thread so don't delete it.
    Edited: July 28, 2015

13. Instant 90 on retail does, and I can quote you on saying blizzlike earlier.
    Lmao; once again, welcome to a private server.

14. I would suggest a bit of reading before you tick boxes.
    Edited: July 28, 2015

12 Last