1. Fury vs Arms PvP question

Hi all! I've just recently recovered my account and have enough coins for Shadowmourne (inb4 noob, p2w etc) and another Heroic 2h, I'm thinking Glorenzelg. So my question is, with these weapons will Fury PvP > Arms PvP or should I stick to just Arms with SM for PvP?

2. fury pvp is not very good no matter what gear you have. arms pvp on the other hand is top tier.

3. Alright that's what I thought but I wasn't sure if the Fury dps with those weapons would warrant using it for PvP or not.

Thanks for the replies

4. IMO, Arms with Oathbinder, STS, DBW, Apoc's Advance, Wrathful Shoulders, Coldwraith Links, and Toskk's is better than arms with Smourne and 1 other item.

5. fury pvp is not very good no matter what gear you have. arms pvp on the other hand is top tier.
    +1 Pve geared fury is fun in bgs (1 shotting 4 low ppl with single ww).. not much practical use though.

Hi all! I've just recently recovered my account and have enough coins for Shadowmourne (inb4 noob, p2w etc) and another Heroic 2h, I'm thinking Glorenzelg. So my question is, with these weapons will Fury PvP > Arms PvP or should I stick to just Arms with SM for PvP?
    How are your trinkets? STS might be a better buy for you...

iSullivan
    Full gear Fury pvp with proper spec and glyphs is worth trying, but it's weak compared to arms on 3.3.5a, if we were on 3.3.5b then fury all the way !

7. If you're just gonna mess around you could of course go Fury. A friend and I made it to 2k back on retail as Fury + Combat rogue. We basically had 10 seconds to blow a team up before we were both dead. Any team with some sort of defensive cooldowns or a decent healer simply wrecked us. Was a helluva lot of fun though. Don't expect to be anywhere near as versatile as Arms though.
    Edited: July 30, 2015

8. Arms > Fury = Arms spec is good against Platers.
    Fury > Arms = Fury spec is good against Clothers.

But if you know how to play with warrior class, then choose Protection spec is best for PvP with ending game gears,
    correct talent build, good ability rotation.

9. Fury good against clothies.
    wat? Do you even UA m8?
    Also, prot is only good in 3s, you can still be successful in 2s, I got to 2.2 pretty easy with disc/prot, but certain comps will be almost impossible to beat due to lack of MS.
    Arms is better than any of these specs.
    Fury is a joke for PvP, playing fury in pvp is like yelling ''KILL ME PLEASE''