1. as someone else said, Darksoul DOES NOT increase lock's damage :)
    even on retail daksoul increased the UA dispel dmg. But prob. you cant know it while you are playing on 1600

its so nice how only locks are writing here and try to defend their classes.
    Stucking on warmane below 2k but talking here. It's disgusting holy crap

2. even on retail daksoul increased the UA dispel dmg. But prob. you cant know it while you are playing on 1600

its so nice how only locks are writing here and try to defend their classes.
    Stucking on warmane below 2k but talking here. It's disgusting holy crap
    I actaully giggled :) I am not playing lock neither I am on 1600 rating :P Truth is I haven't played Retail but from the description of the DS: Misery "Infuses your soul with the misery of fallen foes, increasing haste by 30% for 20 sec." it cannot be implied that it increases locks damage, but rather works like a mini bloodlust. Peace :P

3. stop calling me l2p while you are obv. playing on low rating (if not tell me ur name than ).
    okay pmed u. l2p =) ur turn now. since we all suck and u are a big boy and know everything (but still have to ask in a p-server forum) im excited!

"Dark Soul increases dispel damage". yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaa. exactly. Cuz we all know the formula for UA dispel dmg is
    swag*r3tarded healer*spell power *haste = 100k

To everyone beside our pro noneedholy:

Affliction Locks were by all rights considered to be the most OP spec in MOP (up from 5.2). Reason to that were that Afflictions were able to maintain their burst all the time - unless they get trained ->ur normal dots are still up -> 2nd dps rapes you -> loose. Also you CANT win the long fight against a Affliction Lock since the amount of effective damage they do is insane. Thats why they changed snapp shotting in 6.0. Also 100k Dispel damage with proccs and trinket is normal. Ua is a so called dispel protection. Protecting your Dots from beeing dispelled over and over again (unless your enemy healer really wants to loose). Cdew got huge credits in 5.4 for beeing able to dispell his team mates a lot and still beeing able to top them and himself again.

I know you all think it were Warriors who were OP in 5.4. But no. They sucked. Only reason that there were many on 5.4.2 on the top ladder are due to 2 facts.
    1. Highly skilled
    2. Warriors are the most popular class in WoW.

But me a warrior! Me angry! Me smash 3 buttons! Me good cuz i get 2k on a pserver! Me never played MOP before but it cant be different from Wrath/Cata!!!
    Go home.

EDIT:
    I am not considering 2s!!!! This bracket sucks, was, is and will always be unbalanced and by all means: its boring as hell.
    Edited: July 29, 2015

4. okay pmed u. l2p =) ur turn now. since we all suck and u are a big boy and know everything (but still have to ask in a p-server forum) im excited!

"Dark Soul increases dispel damage". yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaa. exactly. Cuz we all know the formula for UA dispel dmg is
    swag*r3tarded healer*spell power *haste = 100k

To everyone beside our pro noneedholy:

Affliction Locks were by all rights considered to be the most OP spec in MOP (up from 5.2). Reason to that were that Afflictions were able to maintain their burst all the time - unless they get trained ->ur normal dots are still up -> 2nd dps rapes you -> loose. Also you CANT win the long fight against a Affliction Lock since the amount of effective damage they do is insane. Thats why they changed snapp shotting in 6.0. Also 100k Dispel damage with proccs and trinket is normal. Ua is a so called dispel protection. Protecting your Dots from beeing dispelled over and over again (unless your enemy healer really wants to loose). Cdew got huge credits in 5.4 for beeing able to dispell his team mates a lot and still beeing able to top them and himself again.

I know you all think it were Warriors who were OP in 5.4. But no. They sucked. Only reason that there were many on 5.4.2 on the top ladder are due to 2 facts.
    1. Highly skilled

But me a warrior! Me angry! Me smash 3 buttons! Me good cuz i get 2k on a pserver! Me never played MOP before but it cant be different from Wrath/Cata!!!
    Go home.

EDIT:
    I am not considering 2s!!!! This bracket sucks, was, is and will always be unbalanced and by all means: its boring as hell.

"I know you all think it were Warriors who were OP in 5.4. But no. They sucked. Only reason that there were many on 5.4.2 on the top ladder are due to 2 facts.
    1. Highly skilled
    "
    rofl hahahha or probably cuz of double interrupt + high dps + mobility ?

man you are just bad, stop writing here thanks.
    I dont really need to discuss about if afflic. lock is op on warmane or not. Its a fact
    i gonna ask you 1 more time now whats your name on this server ? just that i can understand with who am i talking with atm
    you just dont anser because your stats are **** or your lowrated or what is your problem

5. and you are ? pls i wanna laugh abit

you have no idea. 100k UA dispel dmg without darksoul is just broken nothing else.
    The funny thing is , you shouldn't even dispell UA. Even thinking about that, is just ******ed and you're asking me about my rating. Get lost kid, quit PvP and do PvE, enjoy fighting pandas and locusts.
    You want to LAUGH about our rating, yet you consider dispelling UA, claiming that the dmg is op. Rofl. A warrior does that dmg in 1 global, if he crits, on a clother.
    Another thing, dark soul for affliction spec increases the haste not dmg, one more thing wrong. You're just new to MoP or to this game in general and you're talking about our rating. Seriously, quit this game

6. The funny thing is , you shouldn't even dispell UA. Even thinking about that, is just ******ed and you're asking me about my rating. Get lost kid, quit PvP and do PvE, enjoy fighting pandas and locusts.
    You want to LAUGH about our rating, yet you consider dispelling UA, claiming that the dmg is op. Rofl. A warrior does that dmg in 1 global, if he crits, on a clother.
    Another thing, dark soul for affliction spec increases the haste not dmg, one more thing wrong. You're just new to MoP or to this game in general and you're talking about our rating. Seriously, quit this game
    you know that you have to dispel in different situations ? like to dispel CC or just to reduce the incoming damage ?
    you compare warrior with a lock ? wow lol actually you can kite a warrior / cc not like a lock with unbound will, dots etc.
    your arguments are just stupid. If you think that you dont have to dispel UA as healer than you have no clue about that game sorry-
    and yes after all, im laughing about you.

- There is still no answer to my question btw.

7. There are plenty of bugs on retail as well, as a matter of fact, there are bugs in every game, its just the amount that differs.
    Blue is right. I played retail for many years and I did know of 1 bug. I knew where 1 mining node was that couldn't be mined.

8. They are fine.
    Actually, Malefic Grasp does close to 0 damage.
    Blam the patch.

9. you know that you have to dispel in different situations ? like to dispel CC or just to reduce the incoming damage ?
    you compare warrior with a lock ? wow lol actually you can kite a warrior / cc not like a lock with unbound will, dots etc.
    your arguments are just stupid. If you think that you dont have to dispel UA as healer than you have no clue about that game sorry-
    and yes after all, im laughing about you.

- There is still no answer to my question btw.
    Sure, lemme bring some points.
    1. "you know that you have to dispel in different situations ? like to dispel CC or just to reduce the incoming damage ?
    you compare warrior with a lock ? "
    Yeah, too bad you're doing it in the middle of the fight. You're supposed to get rekt. You still suck
    I always do it when i'm LoS so I can dispell either me or my partner, when playing my Rdruid and heal back.
    2. Unbound Will, whoever uses this.. It consumes 20% of ur total hp. If the lock runs double dps and spec for this he's gonna kill himself.
    Won't argue with you, you dunno jack **** about locks at all. Roll one and tell me how it is.
    Crawl back where you came from, WoW is not for you pretty much . Not when you rant about UA dispell protection and tell everyone that they got low rating, lmfao. Blame blizzard for the UA dispell protection, not warmane.
    I can't wait when you kids will get back to school. Summer vacancies sucks balls

10. You are still too scared to tell me your name ? i just read blames from your side but i bet you are just a lowrated tard who start talking here.
    Just tell me your name on frostwolf

11. You are still too scared to tell me your name ? i just read blames from your side but i bet you are just a lowrated tard who start talking here.
    Just tell me your name on frostwolf
    And again, you're still missing the points. Hope a mod here will take care of you and give u a well deserved warn because again you're insulting us, ( me especially). Your ignorance is incredible
    Again, DON'T talk about rating when u clearly suck at this game. Wanna know my name? It's pretty self explanatory, read my forum name again and delete the number. duh. Anyways, who the hell are you to get to know my name, u're not worth my time or anyone elses. Get back to mario
    P.s Ok, i've told u my name, tell me what class are u playing. Lets see what it is. I expect it to be a warrior or hunter? Not like I give a damn, but still.

12. Get back to mario
    Nothing against mario pls.
    It requires 10 times more skill than wow.

The ppl that keep bashing mario are usually 14 years old call of duty gamers that feel mature for playing a adult game that is designed for children.
    In addition they have no idea what a cult game is.

13. And again, you're still missing the points. Hope a mod here will take care of you and give u a well deserved warn because again you're insulting us, ( me especially). Your ignorance is incredible
    Again, DON'T talk about rating when u clearly suck at this game. Wanna know my name? It's pretty self explanatory, read my forum name again and delete the number. duh. Anyways, who the hell are you to get to know my name, u're not worth my time or anyone elses. Get back to mario
    P.s Ok, i've told u my name, tell me what class are u playing. Lets see what it is. I expect it to be a warrior or hunter? Not like I give a damn, but still.
    ignore this kid. i linked him my retail chars and he said that all of them are boosted cuz they have no 2s and 5s achievements :D. #12yearoldkid.

14. first of all in your video the dot dmg is BY FAR below that on warmane.
    2. the priest has 370k hp .... even on my druid when i wear FULL tyrannical without heart of the wild, i have 390k hp so this priest is fcking super lowgeared while the lock is fullgeared + he has 562k hp ... seems liek he sac´d pet ? + dmg pot + alot of buffs. Wow man bursting a not even full tyrannical geared priest ( maybe not even fullgeared one) as a lock with DPS pot + 3 different class buffs ...that proofs nothing sorry

you are just one more lock who gonna try to defend his class.. i should just ignore that
    and idk how locks are working ? man can you link me your armory from your lock ? i guess i can proof you something betther rofl. ( i mean when i gonna link here in your max cr )

what you mean exactly, ive no idea since im playing since .. idk 1 week max here
    Video was recording on Warmane, Stormstout and my priest was in full Tyrann donated.

And no Im not a lock, I ****ing hate locks... Im a Holy Paladin/UHDK/Spriest.

Pala: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary
    DK: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary
    Priest: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary

I do own a lock but I dont ever play it, its my alchemy alt..
    Democracy: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary

15. ignore this kid. i linked him my retail chars and he said that all of them are boosted cuz they have no 2s and 5s achievements :D. #12yearoldkid.
    even that you told here only the half story proofs that you are boosted. You have 1000 arena wins in total and did almost every high acm in 1 day. You want to say that you did that srs ? Rofl ***** please.

@kemisha

well that video was recorded on warmane ? Lol ? what is that for a proof than ?
    lock is just bugged here

"
    1. Highly skilled
    "
    i lol´d so hard btw :D 1 more proof that you never played at highrating on retail^^

^

xtra for you a video which was made for s14 :D

First 1234 ... Last