1. [QUOTE=AntiWarrWrecker;2502062]Dude,calm down and relax,take it easy for once.

I did not say warmane nerf classes...

Then why did you defended them so desperately back when both Spell reflects and DW were bugged? You claimed that combat log was bugged or whatever. Don't tell me you've changed your attitude so fast.

"Even if warrior becomes bug-free class,you will still whine all over the forums...Too bad i thought there is hope for you,the hope that might change your whiny-looser attitude."

No, I won't. Do you know how frustrating is to see in the combat log how the hell you died, and a warrior Sweeping strikes critted for 130k, dunno how the hell but it did, a new bug i guess. Whiny-loser attitude ? You whined like hell back then , when 2 most frustrating bugs were present, the SP and DW.
    Anyways, I don't like you, You don't like me. Can't you just stop replying to my posts and i'll stop as well. I'm kinda tired to waste my time typing all this crap

Synx7 you are pretty annoying to be honest. Warrior may be op and simple but warlock is pretty damn easy to play and even more OP than warrior if played correctly. All the classes were stupidly simplified in MoP and everyone can become good (not best, but good) with some effort.
    I know that warlock is pretty damn easy as well. Even affli. Some bugs are restraining them for trying to survive against their most feared counter class , warriors. Warriors hard counters warlocks naturally , or lets say fear dependent classes. It's worse when there are bugs.
    I consider rerolling this lock as well. After a while it became pretty simple, and the skill floor is so low that locks can't do so many things/adapt to certain situations , like a balance druid can.
    Edited: August 1, 2015

2. Orly. Scroll through Antiwarwrecckes's posts and you'll know why I talk to him like that. Get lost
    He's not allowed to make fun of me or talk about me at all or spreading my name on the forums because he's 13 years old and he wants to. Not only me, me and Notoriouss or w/e is his name, because we both play locks I guess, and he's a mighty warrior.
    When DW critted for 100k, this antiwarwreccker guy claimed that combat log was bugged.
    When SP ( both if specced ) were bugged, he said they are not.
    SW was fixed, he claimed that it got bugged and warriors should've healed more than rdruids.
    This doesn't change the fact that he's 13 years old and.. I really dunno what does he tries to accomplish. Pissing us off I guess. I myself got some warnings from the staff because of this guy, his levels of naiveness were so huge, that I couldnt control myself.
    1.Never said DW damage is not bugged,but the skill itself was not,other factors made it do more damage. Proven (Also i thought caombat log is bgged because i saw 230k DW which was the only higher hit than anz other dw crit screeshot which was 100k max)

2.Spell reflect was bugged,but fixed.
    3.Second wind was bugged for almost 2 months,never said it was not.

You don't read posts,or your Translator tool sucks.or you simply read what you want to read lmao.

And yet after these 3 skills are fixed you still cry.

/applause

Rofl @ #Synx7 #Logic #Whining #DelusionalWriting #Insults #13oldKidJokes #MoreWhining #Thuglife #RageAttack

Find the post where Isay that DW damage is not bugged,you will find that i only said that DW skill itself is not bugged,which is different.

3. 1.Never said DW damage is not bugged,but the skill itself was not,other factors made it do more damage. Proven (Also i thought caombat log is bgged because i saw 230k DW which was the only higher hit than anz other dw crit screeshot which was 100k max)

2.Spell reflect was bugged,but fixed.
    3.Second wind was bugged for almost 2 months,never said it was not.

You don't read posts,or your Translator tool sucks.or you simply read what you want to read lmao.

And yet after these 3 skills are fixed you still cry.

/applause

Rofl @ #Synx7 #Logic #Whining #DelusionalWriting #Insults #13oldKidJokes #MoreWhining #Thuglife #RageAttack
    1. you did.
    2. Oh, lmao. U said it was not but okay, now you say it did.
    3. Okay fine
    I'm kinda lazy to search through your posts but here we go. You still don't want to cut the crap between us.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....91#post2480591
    You just jumped in when a guy simply asked for advice. You asked for it. This is the perfect example , this thread. Read it from the top to below
    You want to piss us off or me especially. Got something against me? /w me in-game if you're on alliance side or pm me on the forums . You know my name in-game. At least i'm not afraid of telling my name in-game , soon to be changed because i'm rerolling soon, maybe.
    I don't want to argue with you here anymore risking to put my account in trouble because of you, provoking me
    Enjoy your class, tell us your 3k ratings, and /flex

4. There is a small difference between a minor bug that didnt get fixed for years or a major bug like for example buff stacking that didnt get fixed for years and changed the whole pvp/pve experience.
    I'm not talking about small things, I'm talking about things that change gameplay.

First ... 345