1. question about afflic. locks on warmane MOP v.2

nice, after my thread got deleted ( i guess because i called someone stupid) i just gonna recreate it.

Can someone please check what is exactly wrong with lock ?
    I really dont wanna level to 90 only to find bugs on a class that i won't even play.
    getting you from 100% hp to 30% hp in like 3-4 sec as lock is just not normal
    It's like a warrior with tons of CC + cs + dots

/discuss

2. ofc its normal.

l2p and interrupt haunts and not malefic grasp or some ****.

3. If you want a bug free game go play retail. Here are bugs and will always be.

4. There is nothing wrong with affly lock idk what the hell are u talking about. Ofc u can 100%-0 someone in 5-10sec like all other classes.

5. If you want a bug free game go play retail. Here are bugs and will always be.
    There are plenty of bugs on retail as well, as a matter of fact, there are bugs in every game, its just the amount that differs.

6. ofc its normal.

l2p and interrupt haunts and not malefic grasp or some ****.
    stop calling me l2p while you are obv. playing on low rating (if not tell me ur name than )

There is nothing wrong with affly lock idk what the hell are u talking about. Ofc u can 100%-0 someone in 5-10sec like all other classes.

lol ? did i said 5-10 ? no i said 3-4 sec !
    Lock is a DOT class, its supposed to do dmg over time, to let the enemys drop low hp. Its a high constant dmg and not burst dmg like locks here always do it

and ye if you think lock is fine you actually never played on retail in s15.

105k dmg from a UA dispel in griev season is just OP

It's abit sad that all this locks who gonna play first time on highrating just come here to defend their classes... tzz
    Everyone on frostwolf say it and know it that something is wrong with lock.
    Edited: July 28, 2015

7. Cleary you do not understand how MOP Warlock works.

Malefic's Grasp with a full set of dots is near instant death in one channel. At least it was on retail, Im not quite sure how well its working on here.

IF you let a warlock freecast that is a L2play issue that you need to clear up with practise.

<-- Played S13,14,15 on retail as an UHDK/Rdruid comp.

As for UA... This was taking from Tyrannical Season here.
    Edited: July 29, 2015

8. Isn't it an issue with the stat stacking thing

9. Cleary you do not understand how MOP Warlock works.

Malefic's Grasp with a full set of dots is near instant death in one channel. At least it was on retail, Im not quite sure how well its working on here.

IF you let a warlock freecast that is a L2play issue that you need to clear up with practise.

<-- Played S13,14,15 on retail as an UHDK/Rdruid comp.

As for UA... This was taking from Tyrannical Season here.
    first of all in your video the dot dmg is BY FAR below that on warmane.
    2. the priest has 370k hp .... even on my druid when i wear FULL tyrannical without heart of the wild, i have 390k hp so this priest is fcking super lowgeared while the lock is fullgeared + he has 562k hp ... seems liek he sac´d pet ? + dmg pot + alot of buffs. Wow man bursting a not even full tyrannical geared priest ( maybe not even fullgeared one) as a lock with DPS pot + 3 different class buffs ...that proofs nothing sorry

you are just one more lock who gonna try to defend his class.. i should just ignore that
    and idk how locks are working ? man can you link me your armory from your lock ? i guess i can proof you something betther rofl. ( i mean when i gonna link here in your max cr )

Isn't it an issue with the stat stacking thing
    what you mean exactly, ive no idea since im playing since .. idk 1 week max here
    Edited: July 29, 2015

10. as a healer i must say affil lock is a pain in butt! cant even dispell cuz i get 100k instant and silenced for 4sec! oh almost forgot..shivara can stun u 24/7 as well! once in arena i got stuned by that mind crap spell for the whole time untill my partner died!

11. as a healer i must say affil lock is a pain in butt! cant even dispell cuz i get 100k instant and silenced for 4sec! oh almost forgot..shivara can stun u 24/7 as well! once in arena i got stuned by that mind crap spell for the whole time untill my partner died!
    well actually shivara isnt that problem for me. The 100k´s are even more that problem + the dot dmg
    the lock pet also can CS though walls so idk why ppl here gonna tell me that lock is fine ?
    i mean they can easily CS your tranquility though wall. Beside of the dmg, this bug is just gamebrakeing sorry
    You even get 100k + dmg from dispel even without darksoul dots btw. Dont tell me that is legit

12. well actually shivara isnt that problem for me. The 100k´s are even more that problem + the dot dmg
    the lock pet also can CS though walls so idk why ppl here gonna tell me that lock is fine ?
    i mean they can easily CS your tranquility though wall. Beside of the dmg, this bug is just gamebrakeing sorry
    You even get 100k + dmg from dispel even without darksoul dots btw. Dont tell me that is legit
    DS is a haste buff, why would it increase Dispel damage, mate?

Shivara pet Mesmerize bug was fixed, that why it isn't a problem.

Affli locks benefit a HUGE amount from the buff stacking that is currently hurting the experience on the MoP server. They scale exceptionally well. I saw you didn't know what buff stacking is. What we man is that mastery buffs, haste buffs, stam buffs, SP buffs, crit, attack speed and int/agi/str buffs all stack together, for locks this is ending in round about 30% increased Primary stat, 9k extra mastery, 10/15% extra haste, 30% more SP and about 30% more HP. This is in ideal situations, of course. 2s, it wont happen, but a 20% HP boost, 20% SP, 10% Crit, 10% haste and 6k mastery would be easy with a shaman partner and buff stacking intentionally before the match.

HOWEVER, all that being said, affli locks are very negatively bugged in any fight over 40 seconds. Dynamic updating, incorrect haste scaling (still scales, just incorrectly) and pet damage [can be ignored out by taking GrimmOSac] all contribute to the major bugs of the spec.

So in the end, they are not an imba class, but they are a strong contender in the arena. They have negative bugs, but scale well at our current level, making them OP for the time.

EDIT: Oh, and 100ks arent unusual for crits. DKs, Warrs, Shamans, Boomkins and hunters easily outshine 100k hits.

13. stop calling me l2p while you are obv. playing on low rating (if not tell me ur name than )

lol ? did i said 5-10 ? no i said 3-4 sec !
    Lock is a DOT class, its supposed to do dmg over time, to let the enemys drop low hp. Its a high constant dmg and not burst dmg like locks here always do it

and ye if you think lock is fine you actually never played on retail in s15.

105k dmg from a UA dispel in griev season is just OP

It's abit sad that all this locks who gonna play first time on highrating just come here to defend their classes... tzz
    Everyone on frostwolf say it and know it that something is wrong with lock.
    Some1 talking about rating yet .. : " 105k dmg from a UA dispel in griev season is just OP". Seriously you shouldn't even queue up for arenas. If you dispell UA , too bad, exactly, l2p or roll a warrior and smash 10 keybinds. A warrior suits u better, ALSO warriors can't dispell !. Your advantage since you cant dispell UA anymore.
    #Facepalms

14. Some1 talking about rating yet .. : " 105k dmg from a UA dispel in griev season is just OP". Seriously you shouldn't even queue up for arenas. If you dispell UA , too bad, exactly, l2p or roll a warrior and smash 10 keybinds. A warrior suits u better, ALSO warriors can't dispell !. Your advantage since you cant dispell UA anymore.
    #Facepalms
    and you are ? pls i wanna laugh abit

you have no idea. 100k UA dispel dmg without darksoul is just broken nothing else.

15. and you are ? pls i wanna laugh abit

you have no idea. 100k UA dispel dmg without darksoul is just broken nothing else.
    as someone else said, Darksoul DOES NOT increase lock's damage :)

123 ... Last