1. I hate to be the guy who claims things without proofs, but I'm suspicious of both affliction warlocks and shadow priests. The damage they are doing is unbelievably unrealistic. Specially considering the grevious season was considered a "physical cleave" on retail, I just don't get how these two classes are doing so much damage.

Again, I have no proof for this... I have little to no time to play, let alone test bugs, but that's just what I've observed.

With that said, Haunt got a fix recently, and I wonder if that is the only thing that was causing issues. I do realize that buff stacking (specially Mastery and Haste) benefits caster classes more than physical ones (consider Affli mastery to MM hunter mastery). As such, maybe with buffstacking fixes, and this haunt fix, we'll be a bit closer to what retail was.

Until then, this is the server of affliction warlocks, and we can't do much about it, but test and report :/ (and try to counter a class that can tank, heal, and outdps all at the same time :D)

2. Their shadowy apparitions hit you instantly instead of walking to you, like what the ****.

3. As others have said, it seems to be a combination of the haste bug and the haunt bug.

It compounds with buffstacking, as they end up having more haste, which in return scales twice as hard, making quite a storm of hilarious damage.

Well, atleast every one of those is pending, and should be fixed soon, so we'll soon start seeing rogue, hunter, warrior domination returning :3

4. rogue, hunter, warrior domination returning :3
    I think I've been blind seeing all the these classes everywhere. Must be all the locks and sp's in disguise I guess.

5. I think I've been blind seeing all the these classes everywhere. Must be all the locks and sp's in disguise I guess.
    My comment moreso referred to retail, in that on retail, Season 14 (Grevious) was mostly a physical dps patch.

See this

Top 4 represented dps classes? Warrior, frost mage, hunter, rogue.

Here? It's warlocks galore at the top...

6. The funniest thing is, the hastebug you were complaining about was fixed and worked properly when you started crying about it in this topic (and the other oen as well).
    But now, it is bugged again, so you can complain a bit more, and now you even have a reason.

7. The funniest thing is, the hastebug you were complaining about was fixed and worked properly when you started crying about it in this topic (and the other oen as well).
    But now, it is bugged again, so you can complain a bit more, and now you even have a reason.
    It was never marked as fixed. From my understanding, it's never been properly fixed. Please provide proof that a bug has been fixed that even devs themselves haven't claimed to fix. It's a miracle indeed...

8. It was never marked as fixed. From my understanding, it's never been properly fixed. Please provide proof that a bug has been fixed that even devs themselves haven't claimed to fix. It's a miracle indeed...
    I hate to be the guy who claims things without proofs, but I'm suspicious of both affliction warlocks and shadow priests. The damage they are doing is unbelievably unrealistic. Specially considering the grevious season was considered a "physical cleave" on retail, I just don't get how these two classes are doing so much damage.

Again, I have no proof for this... I have little to no time to play, let alone test bugs, but that's just what I've observed.
    Unlike you, I've been playing quite a lot with my warlock.
    It worked well for quite some time.

9. Unlike you, I've been playing quite a lot with my warlock.
    It worked well for quite some time.
    So when I get home, and check this on my warlock, you're telling me this will be fixed, correct?

10. No, it does not (as I said above).
    It worked well for some time, but got broken again after the latest update.

11. No, it does not (as I said above).
    It worked well for some time, but got broken again after the latest update.
    So which month was it working again?

12. So which month was it working again?
    Second half of July.
    Feel free to check out the latest feedback thread where I commented "Dotclipping is ****ed again".
    Right before that.

13. Second half of July.
    Feel free to check out the latest feedback thread where I commented "Dotclipping is ****ed again".
    Right before that.
    So you're saying, a bug that was never included on the Changelog was "fixed", only to be broken again with the next update.

I think I'll believe the more likely scenario; you tested it incorrectly.

The funniest thing is, the hastebug you were complaining about was fixed and worked properly when you started crying about it in this topic (and the other oen as well).
    Today is August 11. I posted my comment 5 days ago, so August 6. The update that supposedly "broke" it was on July 31. So guess my comment was pretty much right given the in-game circumstances, no?

This doesn't help your cause, as you clearly wanted to lie about when I posted (not even sure why you would do that) and so now I'm doubting the validity of your "tests".

I'll believe its fixed when it appears on a Changelog or the devs change status on bugtracker.

Thanks for "testing" for us though...

14. So you're saying, a bug that was never included on the Changelog was "fixed", only to be broken again with the next update.

I think I'll believe the more likely scenario; you tested it incorrectly.

Today is August 11. I posted my comment 5 days ago, so August 6. The update that supposedly "broke" it was on July 31. So guess my comment was pretty much right given the in-game circumstances, no?

This doesn't help your cause, as you clearly wanted to lie about when I posted (not even sure why you would do that) and so now I'm doubting the validity of your "tests".

I'll believe its fixed when it appears on a Changelog or the devs change status on bugtracker.

Thanks for "testing" for us though...
    I hope you do realize that they are different bugs.
    1 is haste making dots longer, other one is soul swap not working with haste.
    You don't even have a clue what you are complaining about.

15. I hope you do realize that they are different bugs.
    1 is haste making dots longer, other one is soul swap not working with haste.
    You don't even have a clue what you are complaining about.
    And what makes you say that? Please tell me where I referenced the Soul Swap bug.

You need to stop making things up, its making your validity fall like a stone...

First 123 Last