1. whats up with agony?

come back after 4 months and I'm getting destroyed by a dot. what the hell is this ?

2. No idea whats wrong with it :) but you know, you can always dispell it :P

3. what do you expect from it? that agony heals you?

4. what do you expect from it? that agony heals you?
    Weren't you the biggest DW hater on forums ? look at you now, hypocrite.

5. come back after 4 months and I'm getting destroyed by a dot. what the hell is this ?
    no idea what expansion your playing in but if its in Mop, agony is the strongest dot for an aff lock. (but only when its at 10 stacks) though i still wouldnt think it would be "Destroying" you.

6. no idea what expansion your playing in but if its in Mop, agony is the strongest dot for an aff lock. (but only when its at 10 stacks) though i still wouldnt think it would be "Destroying" you.
    12k Ticks without Haunt , full 522 sitting at 70% mastery, I wouldn't call it "***** destroyer"
    Priests dots hits harder imo, or its just that Shadow Apparitions r bugged and they dont travel to you, they instantly hit you as soon as it procs.

7. [MOP] I go haste reforge + the tanky affli build and my Agony crits for +- 40k

8. [MOP] I go haste reforge + the tanky affli build and my Agony crits for +- 40k
    In PvE or what.

9. Weren't you the biggest DW hater on forums ? look at you now, hypocrite.
    wait what?

10. yes its mop, i stopped playing pvp until buffstacking is fixed. complete joke.

11. Haste is broken and its completely game breaking. Not only it enhances warlocks damage by huge margin but also thnx to his talents and passives he gets additional healing from it. Talk about best of both worlds eh? I actually gave up on the game for now untill they fix it. My main is a monk and I would have too benefit from haste bugs if they didn't switch off 50% extra haste in Jade Serpent Stance. So basically they let other classes abuse haste but for some they don't even give a chance. HOW UNFAIR!

12. i dont see any haste bug reported. what are you talking about? plz explain

13. Haste is broken and its completely game breaking. Not only it enhances warlocks damage by huge margin but also thnx to his talents and passives he gets additional healing from it. Talk about best of both worlds eh? I actually gave up on the game for now untill they fix it. My main is a monk and I would have too benefit from haste bugs if they didn't switch off 50% extra haste in Jade Serpent Stance. So basically they let other classes abuse haste but for some they don't even give a chance. HOW UNFAIR!
    You should report it on the bug tracker if you think its broken...

14. i dont see any haste bug reported. what are you talking about? plz explain
    The only reason why you didn't find it is probably cuz u are a warlock who like to abuse bugs. Bravo to you...

For people who are for non buggy battles these bugs arent invisable.. Here is the link:

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/127

You should report it on the bug tracker if you think its broken...
    It's been done long time ago.. It just takes time to fix things around here ;(

123 Last