1. And what makes you say that? Please tell me where I referenced the Soul Swap bug.

You need to stop making things up, its making your validity fall like a stone...
    Sry random guy who made 3 topics about dying too much in pvp.
    You referenced a mysterious "haste bug", whatever it might be.
    I told you there are 2, one got fixed, one got fixed and broken again.

Also, check out the report itself:
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/127

the comments might help out a bit :P
    it was hotfixed (partly), got broken again

How weird...
    Edited: August 11, 2015

2. You referenced a mysterious "haste bug", whatever it might be.
    My post:

As others have said, it seems to be a combination of the haste bug and the haunt bug.

It compounds with buffstacking, as they end up having more haste, which in return scales twice as hard, making quite a storm of hilarious damage.

Well, atleast every one of those is pending, and should be fixed soon, so we'll soon start seeing rogue, hunter, warrior domination returning :3
    Earlier Post:

The only reason why you didn't find it is probably cuz u are a warlock who like to abuse bugs. Bravo to you...

For people who are for non buggy battles these bugs arent invisable.. Here is the link:

It's been done long time ago.. It just takes time to fix things around here ;(
    Let's see if you can figure out which bug.

Also, check out the report itself:

the comments might help out a bit :P
    it was hotfixed (partly), got broken again

How weird...
    What got hotfixed was Rejuvenation for Druids. No mention of Warlocks. But again, I can't trust your "tests" anymore based on your posts, they are dripping with bias and assumption, as well as a lack of reading capability (see above)

Either way, assuming it was hotfixed, it was broken when I posted and you came in lying about that for some reason. I don't know what you're reasoning for that was, but this is what happens when you post nonsense.

Sry random guy who made 3 topics about dying too much in pvp.
    That's cute. I'm done here now, so have a great day and see you in-game! :)

3. So you made 0 tests, just random assumptions, but you attack the guy who tries to help you out (and has actually done tests)
    How nice, continue being delusional.
    As I said, you are just butthurt about losing.

To answer the question of the topic:
    Agony is completely broken, it doesn't clip at all, makes affliction way worse than it should be (mainly in pve).

4. So you made 0 tests, just random assumptions, but you attack the guy who tries to help you out (and has actually done tests)
    How nice, continue being delusional.
    As I said, you are just butthurt about losing.

To answer the question of the topic:
    Agony is completely broken, it doesn't clip at all, makes affliction way worse than it should be (mainly in pve).

Okay, you're right. Test whatever you like :)

First 123