1. bro, that is worst bis list for frost dk, wtf is 133 hit rating, srsly? It seems that he just copy pasted gear, except weps, from uh guide (Uhnily DK - King of everything)
    The focus on these lists are basically high amounts of arp with a good amount of crit, while still maintaining the 8% melee hit cap.
    Edited: July 31, 2015

2. Well, Frost strike double dip is "Unconfirmed", so its grey zone to say it as fact, at least until its confirmed.
    Here - https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/4854
    It's pretty much a fact, come on... Frost Strike becoming #1 in ICC, pushing away Obliterate, with zero change in gear and sockets - how do you think?

bro, that is worst bis list for frost dk, wtf is 133 hit rating, srsly? It seems that he just copy pasted gear, except weps, from uh guide (Uhnily DK - King of everything)
    Well, that's what he said, didn't he. Read his post before hopping on the rage-train.

Also, I would strongly advise against the Ashen Verdict Agi ring - Agi is a very weak stat for DKs and there is no reason to pick that ring over the Str one as a DK/Ret.
    Edited: July 31, 2015

3. Hm, I was pretty certain that FS`s been dipping for the full, not the half factor until recently*, when it`s got changed. The KM thingy is very true, tho.
    And yes, Agi is a rather poor stat for a DK, but you might still want to use some Agility items, simply because they`ve got vastly superior stats (Cloak and Gloves, mostly, and maybe Bracers). Don`t use Endless Vengeance.

What I`d recommend however is a build without DBW. DBW is one of the most overrated trinkets of 3.3.

* might have been a year or two ago.

4. What I`d recommend however is a build without DBW. DBW is one of the most overrated trinkets of 3.3.
    DBW is necessary for ARP Frost, since without it capping the stat is virtually impossible. The big chunk of passive ARP outweighs it's lower up time and the 1/3 chance of getting the lack-luster crit proc (haste is very decent stat for frost due to the boost it provides to melee swings which already make up 20-30% of dps as well as yielding more KM & BCB procs).

5. It`s not /that/ impossible.
    It does mean that you cannot use the AA boots, nor a pair of Havocs in the most cases, tho.
    I`ve got a build where I`m actually able to cap ArP without DBW and can still gem Strength 7 times (Using a single stat Profession, JC). It is a pretty extreme set tho, you can definitely go with more stats (but less STR), while still capping ArP.
    You`ll probably want a Tailoring (which I didn`t opt for) to stack the Cloak proc with both your trinkets.

(Armory: http://armory.warmane.com/character/Seladk/Ragnaros/)

6. I guess it is possible by sacrificing even more BiS pieces. I can't imagine a setup like that being superior to using DBW.

7. It all depends on how good syncing procs is. I honestly have no idea, and from what I see, rawr doesn`t account for that, either.

8. It's pretty much a fact, come on... Frost Strike becoming #1 in ICC, pushing away Obliterate, with zero change in gear and sockets - how do you think?
    My Frost strike total damage gains only few % increase, 26-29% outside, 27-31% inside(not exact numbers), maybe because something magical or whatever, so idk.
    What are your stats? % of total damage on.. example Jaraxxus in ToC and Fester in ICC?
    Maybe I'm missing something?

First 12