1. Temple of Kotmogu

This is just me showing off my pro skills in a battleground

http://imgur.com/sygpQHS

As you can see, the mindless barbarians ( allys ) try and feast on the cannibal's ( horde ) blood when in actual fact, you can't exactly do that when this is not a deathmatch, this is a bg with an objective - which I obviously fully understood.

Now if you guys wants a deathmatch, go ask malacao. When you are in a random battleground please do not ever kill people without taking into account that someone has to complete the objectives. When the objective is ignored in the end of the day the horde gets gear faster which we all know what that means , less killing for us in the long-run. Yes this is ironic but sadly true.

2. When the objective is ignored in the end of the day the horde gets gear faster which we all know what that means , less killing for us in the long-run. Yes this is ironic but sadly true.
    I personally hate this BG, its one of the worst, because people CONSIDER it a deathmatch since you can farm your Hk's here for days. The stupid RBG does not take veto BG's into account.

This is just me showing off my pro skills in a battleground
    horde gets gear faster which we all know what that means , less killing for us in the long-run.
    Right.... so your pro skills work on un-geared horde, could not expect anything more from an alliance player.

3. Whats the point of this topic??

And btw farming Hks yields way lower honor/minute than wining BGs quick and is also boring as sh**.

4. Whats the point of this topic??

And btw farming Hks yields way lower honor/minute than wining BGs quick and is also boring as sh**.
    You do realize that there are people who go for the HK achievements and naturally have to farm them to get there right?

5. Yea I realize there are a lot of dumbasses.

6. To me it seems most ppl don't care for the bg's objectives, on most BGs.
    At WSG it takes forever for ppl to go for the flag if they do at all. And my toon is so slow, I end up getting raped with the flag without any help from the "team". AB is the easiest coz most ppl don't have to make the effort of going for a flag so they can just mindlessly kill.
    PUGs are crap on both sides.

7. I agree, it is shocking how many people simply ignore what needs to be done to win. They just go fight in the middle and lose the game. *****s.

8. and here all the smartest ppl making slef assumptions about BG. if u think going in the middle is useless dumb act, if u think that hk is a barbarian act, if u think that u were not helped by the team....than it means u have given up on the idea of BG itself. dont play it if u find it that way and play some other game its just not to ur taste.

9. and here all the smartest ppl making slef assumptions about BG. if u think going in the middle is useless dumb act, if u think that hk is a barbarian act, if u think that u were not helped by the team....than it means u have given up on the idea of BG itself. dont play it if u find it that way and play some other game its just not to ur taste.
    perfect example of a PUG dude

these are the easiest teams to beat

#BringBackPetBattles

10. cool ss you have there mate. The score is 96-1100 and you have disoriented...