1. Ideas for custom content for WoD

Probably as everyone knows, WoD is crap, this is a ONE patch expansion with a great potential, so there are some ideas for this expansion:

1. Arakoa Raid Patch
    We find the lost Apexis civilization and we fight some bad *** Arakoa
    2. Faralon Patch (not really sure what we could do here)
    This can be just a new tempest keep (you can re-use the BC model) with the new bosses, like some demons summoned by Gul'Dan and prisoners of the Alcatraz which Gul'Dan set free.
    3. My favorite - Kel'Thuzad patch.
    Kel'Thuzad who is still alive in our reality, he fins out about the Iron Horde invasion, he crosses the Red Portal disguised as an alliance soldier, he stays behind and observes as we kill each other. Then he collects bodies and resurrects them as the undead, he opens the portal for his cult of the damned, he resurrects Ner'Zhul and other powerful boses we fought with making them even more powerful, also powerd up Ner'Zhul summons some bad *** Void Lord
    4. Garrison within capital cites (Karabor and the Bladespire)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swAyoI9jnNM

2. This is not the server which supports such custom content im afraid, they are trying to make servers blizzlike. Which is not a bad thing.

3. It's not a bad thing, unless there is actually a content there: There are only 3 raids in WoD, which 2 of them were in the beta, their is Garrison/Shipyard which is the same thing, and there are Apexis quests and of course a few dungeons (which are awesome), and that's all the content for Warlords of Dreanor. So if ever this server would go for WoD, there must be a custom content because it's just not worth doing. Anyway this thread is about ideas, if you have any idea what you would like to see/do in WoD post it here.

4. You say lack of content, I see plenty of content. Let me explain, you can go kill rares hunt mounts, work on professions and do a lot of the old content. Assuming that the WoD expansion here has old working content.

5. Heres my idea:

-Stay blizzlike.

Nothing besides that is really needed, it is good as it is.

6. Heres my idea:

-Stay blizzlike.

Nothing besides that is really needed, it is good as it is.
    WoD is not good....I hope they don't make a WoD server....