1. Just shut up with your negativism already- it's of no use. So what- they had a meltdown, no one can stay at their peak forever, we fall and get back up and learn from mistakes and try something else and this and that, regardless of WoW's situation nowadays it'll always remain the most epic game, at least to me, nothing can beat it's history and lore and soundtracks and memories attached to it, so yes, I am among those who will stick to it no matter what, through good and bad times. chill.
    You are nervous here so take a chill pill. I ll just wait for the release and players reaction. Cant be hyped anymore with all those fails.
    When you played witcher 1 and 2, you can be hyped with 3. When you switch from wotlk to cata, mop and than crappy wod... I cant be hyped for this one.

2. You are nervous here so take a chill pill. I ll just wait for the release and players reaction. Cant be hyped anymore with all those fails.
    When you played witcher 1 and 2, you can be hyped with 3. When you switch from wotlk to cata, mop and than crappy wod... I cant be hyped for this one.
    I'm not nervous- you're the one posting here a lot about how negative you feel towards this game's fail... it's been around for 10 years it's more than normal for it to go through a fail or two. Boohoo, someone got hyped and then disappointed- life bruh, it's about the perspective and how you're all focused on finding all the negative you can about it, but meh, whatever... *sighs*

3. I'm not nervous- you're the one posting here a lot about how negative you feel towards this game's fail... it's been around for 10 years it's more than normal for it to go through a fail or two. Boohoo, someone got hyped and then disappointed- life bruh, it's about the perspective and how you're all focused on finding all the negative you can about it, but meh, whatever... *sighs*
    Yes Im negative and this is my attitude and it will stay till game is released. 0 hype in me for now. Those artifact weapons- how will that fit in pvp balance :/

4. Yes Im negative and this is my attitude and it will stay till game is released. 0 hype in me for now. Those artifact weapons- how will that fit in pvp balance :/
    Well I'm not hyped or anything either, I'm just- meh, let's see what will it turn out like, if all fails, there's always rp, hehe ^^

5. That ****ing chat though.

New expansions looks pretty cool... but then again, all did to me except cata.

6. About PVP system, no more pvp gear, but pvp talents now?

iSullivan
    About PVP system, no more pvp gear, but pvp talents now?
    Well I'm not sold yet, looks like it's going to be based on the "pick your artifact and lvl it up" system + the talents, pvp gear will remain probably with less difference in stats between upgrades.

8. Alex said, we got question about Alleria and Tyralion every gamecon.... their time is now but then no word about them o.O ? On Sunday maybe?

9. I think ill enjoy this expansion compare to WOD but we will see :) Defently rolling a Demon Hunter :D

10. Lets hope that they will nerf the stats, srsly we gonna get characters with 10.000.000 hp at this rate, and i'm curious if that morphing is like the demon form on warlock (timed) or the shadow form (from priest).

Off: and one more expansion got leaked !!! release date 12-12-2016 (cover, artwork and alpha gameplay inside spoiler's)
    Spoiler: Show

Edited: August 6, 2015

First ... 234