1. least buggy PvE server

Greetings

Me and my other 4 mates are wondering which of servers and which of server's realm is least bugged in a PvE matter. We don't mind playing either cata or wotlk as we have played them both in the past. Have tried MOP and Blizz did really great job making WoW a bit different.

So for PvE, there are 2 things I'd like to know regarding cata/wotlk servers:
    - are end-game raids doable?
    - are there even enough players for end-game raids?

Best regards,

Sharky - Ziga

2. WotLK, with Lordaeron on the way we look to increase it further.
    Yes,yes.

3. Unfortunately even on the most developed Wotlk servers most of the end game bosses in ICC & RS are not properly scripted, not to mention Ulduar or Naxxramas.
    Edit: But of course they are killable.

4. I don't know about wotLK but cataclysm pve content is really well done. All the bosses in Dragon Soul are killable both in normal and heroic difficulties. I don't know if there are any other noticable bugs but there is bug on 6th boss ( Warmaster Blackhorn) He's shockwave cone does damage in any direction = 360 degrees you can avoid it by standing at the side of the boss. Firelands are also working fine all 7 bosses are killable on normal and heroic difficulties.
    Don't know allot about BOT and BWD i guess all the bosses are working fine :D except nefarian he's not even scripted yet. There are allot of pve guilds on neltharion so yes allot of people are raiding and finding groups for dungeons and raids are not the problem. Only problem is = not enough tanks lmao so if you're a tank finding groups will never be problem. GL hope this helped you.

5. State of MoP PvE.

From another thread:

MSV hc is horrible. Not giving valor. Elegon script is just wow, Spirit Kings script is terrible aswell and Stone Guards have issues. Door not opening after killing them and ofc no loot most of the time.
    HoF first boss still bugged. Mind Controlling whole raid. = reset.
    Did LFR HoF ever open?
    ToES Sha of Fear script is horrible. Forcing people to exploit a mechanic because it is utterly broken. After completing the Panda Phase (which is not working) you should get a dmg increasing buff which is viable to defeat this boss. Therefore Warmane should lower the boss HP since they are not able to fix the Panda Phase.

ToT non LFR is nice! Some minor things but overall good work there.
    The last time I did ToT LFR; Horridon was not spawning any adds which didn't remove Cracked Shell thingy. Ended up in Horridon enraging because LFR dps is lower, even with buffstacking like hell.

Some dungeons are broken aswell and not even completeable.

PS: All buffs are stackable on MoP realms. We do SoO dmg in ToT patch....
    and: Don't even think of playing PvP. It is so unbalanced and influenced by classbugs.
    Edited: July 30, 2015

6. If you want a good PvE Experience, I would strongly suggest Cata.

T11 - BOT HC, BWD HC (minus Nefarian), TotFW HC
    T12 - Firelands HC
    T13 - Dragon Soul HC

All working. We are missing one encounter, which is Nefarian. Everything else works near perfect. Especially Fireland, was scripted to such a retail like state it is wonderful to still raid even now the gear is mostly obsolete.

7. Lordaeron is good, the only problem is .....it's on PTR, all player data will be reset before release, if you come 2 month later i would suggest Lordaeron.
    Now I agree to Kemii. Cata is good.

8. Hey there!

Thanks for your replies! My friends insist on playing on WOTLK server. As far as I know, Lordaeron is gonna be Lich King right? Don't get me wrong, but I hope rates won't be 1x. It's not that I am lazy, it's just I don't have time playing hours each day.... I would if I could tho ;)

9. Hey there!

Thanks for your replies! My friends insist on playing on WOTLK server. As far as I know, Lordaeron is gonna be Lich King right? Don't get me wrong, but I hope rates won't be 1x. It's not that I am lazy, it's just I don't have time playing hours each day.... I would if I could tho ;)
    lord will be 1x. however both ragnaros and deathwing however are 7x wotlk realms.

10. Hey there!

As skuddy said, rates will be X1. If you go to Rag or Deathwing then enjoy the x7 rates but there will be a fair few bugs. But don't worry, once Lord is released and perfect they will port across fixes so Deathwing and Rag will be at s great stamdard

11. @Kemii

Wait what bwd heroic is working in 4.3 since when exactlly?
    Edited: July 31, 2015 Reason: bad quote

12. Hey there!

Can anyone point me out which dungeons/raids are opened and scripted on wotlk servers? :)

Thanks!

13. Hey there!

Can anyone point me out which dungeons/raids are opened and scripted on wotlk servers? :)

Thanks!
    Every single dungeon/raid is opened and scripted. The only exception that comes to my mind at the moment is Ulduar that is not fully scripted, only a couple of bosses are working... Oh, and also, Malygos isn't working properly.

14. Unfortunately even on the most developed Wotlk servers most of the end game bosses in ICC & RS are not properly scripted, not to mention Ulduar or Naxxramas.
    Edit: But of course they are killable.
    They aren't truly 100% Blizz-like, but in my opinion, they're definitely well-scripted enough to deliver a satisfying-enough raiding experience for most players. WotLK realms have, after all, done a great job holding the interest of several thousand players for many years now.