1. WoTLK Development Priority

Development on Lordaeron is progressing quickly with almost all quests in Northrend zones working we are now switching to Outland. Out of almost 1500 quests in Northrend zones there are currently 12 remaining to be fixed in the upcoming days. All zones in Outland have reached over 95% completion as well and will catch up to the state of completion of Northrend zones soon enough. All Northrend raids have been fully tested and are being worked on. In terms of raids Ulduar was our main development focus this month. Only a few bosses in Ulduar remain to be scripted until completion. Due to our high goal of providing a complete gaming experience all our work includes hardmodes and special events. After Ulduar has been completed we will continue to finish Naxxramas, Obsidian Sanctum and the Eye of Eternity in our next milestone.

At the same time we are working hard to polish class spells, talents and combat mechanics. Thanks to that, far over 100 spell and talent issues have been fixed this month. Additionally we have made lots of underlying changes to our codebase to improve performance and stability, as well as fixed general issues related to transports, vehicles and other systems. For the upcoming month we are planning to keep working on spells and combat mechanics, but anti-cheat is also going to be an important topic to tackle. More detailled information and updates on Lordaeron can be found in the designated forum thread here.
    So apparently ICC and RS are definitely left aside to focus on quests and Ulduar? Or is the staff just not updating us on the status of actually relevant WoTLK scripts which should be worked on for months already? I don't know where to ask such question so I just made this thread on General Discussion (if we're even allowed to discuss about development status that is). I hope some Q&A or Dev can contribute to this thread and further inform us what to expect regarding ICC and RS for 2015.

2. Am pretty much wondering that myself. It would be so awesome seeing Professor Putricide and Deathbringer Saurfang to work as they did on retail - I refuse to use the phrasing "as intended", as the staff has used it countlessly in a sense that "it does work as WE intend it to".

Either way, hope you'll provide us with some info about such future plans.

3. They are working with Ulduar first because it will be released on Lordaeron as first (with OS, Naxx and EoE in testing or near completion), so ToC and ICC would come afterwards.

4. They are working with Ulduar first because it will be released on Lordaeron as first (with OS, Naxx and EoE in testing or near completion), so ToC and ICC would come afterwards.
    Pretty much that. We're trying to provide fixes for the top end here and there, but for the most part, we're working our way from the bottom.

5. I quit molten awhile back still sneak around occasionly , Id really like to take Warmane MoP seriously but it seems likes it a sideproject alot of core stuff seems ignore besides Raids and Occasional BG/Arenas

6. They still do have few devs assigned for MoP, but main priority is Lordaeron (WotLK). However few things will be pretty much copy-able from Wrath to Cata and MoP as long as there arent or are very small changes in them between expansions, so some of those "old raids stuff" might be between such.