1. Help! Title: The Insane

I got my reputation to honored with the Bloodsail. But, my reputation with the Goblin zones are only at revered and there are no more quest. What do I do?

2. There are many quests all around azeroth, just google a bit and you will find them, the most trouble getting it is from farming junkboxes for the ravenhold rep.

3. Is 'Junkboxes Needed' the only quest for Ravenholdt rep?!?!

This might take a while....

4. any tips on the insane here on warmane , is it blizzlike grinding , or there are bugs?

5. Heads up!: Only rogues can loot junkboxes. You get them from pickpocketing. I'm a shaman, so obviously I can't loot these items. So far, only rep I found, is from grinding 'Syndicate' kills at Stromguarde Keep.

Anyone else know where to grind Ravenholdt rep besides junkboxes or the Syndicates at Stromguarde?

6. Heads up!: Only rogues can loot junkboxes. You get them from pickpocketing. I'm a shaman, so obviously I can't loot these items. So far, only rep I found, is from grinding 'Syndicate' kills at Stromguarde Keep.

Anyone else know where to grind Ravenholdt rep besides junkboxes or the Syndicates at Stromguarde?
    These are the only two ways to do it.

I rolled an alt rogue, with the instant 90 and booster pack on my alt account and farmed for a few hours.

I was one of the first people with The Insane title, after overcoming the Darkmoon Faire bug the first month.