1. Best way to spend 25 coins?

So I got this 25 coins for being an oldtimer here in molten, though I don't think it's enough for what I lost before (account full of 80s and 85s with full gear), it'll do for now.

So can anyone suggest on where should I spend these coins in a cata realm?

a.) 378 ilevel weapon PVE
    -pro: easier way for me to get back to raiding
    -con: will eventually be irrelevant in-game

b.) mount
    -pro: will always be used
    -con: only for aesthetics

c.) instant 85 char
    -pro: im lazy and i want a maxed out mage/hunter
    -con: im lazy and ill become lazier because of this :P

d.) vicious gladi PVP weap
    -pro: errr, ???
    -con: errr, ???

P.S. I don't plan on buying more coins, so don't suggest on saving these then buying more coins, cause i wont. :)

2. Get a mount or buy gold on trade marketplace.

A 378 PVE weapon isnt worth because you can easily farm one on Hour of Twilight dungeons
    Dont get instant 85 as you can lvl up pretty fast.
    Dont get pvp weapon as you can farm honor/conquest fast too and get better weapons.

3. Get yourself a nice unobtainable mount.

A weapon that you replace isn't worth the coins. A char that you instant is only worth it for the first 4 hours of your life, after that it seems like a waste because it was obtainable by normal means. And a Vicious Gladiator weapon is the same as before, you can obtain it.. No real use.

4. Get a mount or buy gold on trade marketplace.

A 378 PVE weapon isnt worth because you can easily farm one on Hour of Twilight dungeons
    Dont get instant 85 as you can lvl up pretty fast.
    Dont get pvp weapon as you can farm honor/conquest fast too and get better weapons.
    ^ This. Personally I'd go for aesthetics, such as a mount or various vanity items such as http://cata.openwow.com/item=49704 or http://cata.openwow.com/item=33079, but 25 coins will buy you 200k straight up through the Trade section in the marketplace. Or you could buy something BoE which is popular and sell it through the Auction House, but I'd imagine that market has passed by now so it would be a gamble. I'd say go for the 200k or something vanity related which you'd enjoy for a long time. You could also buy something cheap and spend the coins left over on X amount of gold.