1. Why no activity ?

I can't remember any bugfix here for long time, and Website News for me is boring now because there is nothing new :D. And btw I playing only for complite daily quests cooking and JC and that it, because i losing funhere slowly sorry

2. Our last post on the dev log was today in fact. Also, the game is only as fun as you make it. Consider joining a guild or a BG group, might help you have more fun in-game

3. how about start fixing bugs in Cataclysm? i have been waiting for over 2 month now for an update and not a single **** is given.

Portal to vashjir dont work and the boat never comes. 10 min ago i got wow error in BG and it happends all the time both in dungeon and in bg. SERIOUSLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

4. one months ago here was update which not in devlog or changelog. new quests in deepholm and update for transport system. So no, you can't wait 2 months for update, you can wait 1 month :P. because is time for vacation, it's not long time

5. one months ago here was update which not in devlog or changelog. new quests in deepholm and update for transport system. So no, you can't wait 2 months for update, you can wait 1 month :P. because is time for vacation, it's not long time
    They fixed 1 quest in Deepholm and broke elevators, not exactly what I would call an update.

6. how about start fixing bugs in Cataclysm? i have been waiting for over 2 month now for an update and not a single **** is given.

Portal to vashjir dont work and the boat never comes. 10 min ago i got wow error in BG and it happends all the time both in dungeon and in bg. SERIOUSLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!
    Its a sign to move to Frostwolf.