1. Dps Frost DK

On my ilvl 354 Dual-wield frost dk i do 15-18k dps ( Dungeon boss). My question is : Is this dmg low or is it good for that ilvl. Only my weapons are enchanted and i wear vicius gear.

Thanks for your answers
    ~Rappelpiert

2. Thats fine DPS for Frost with your current gear, depending on how you play.
    If your playing HasteFrost - Using Obliterate as your main ability then your about right self buffed.
    If your playing MasterFrsot - Using Howling Blast as your main ability then your doing more than average.

You can check out my Guide to keep you on the straight path and help you improve on your numbers.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....uide-Frost-PvE

3. Thanks for the fast answer. I play haste frost, is it a great space between haste and masterfost ? And how much dmg is doing master frost more (usually)

4. Thanks for the fast answer. I play haste frost, is it a great space between haste and masterfost ? And how much dmg is doing master frost more (usually)
    MasterFrost excells in AOE fights, or any fight where you have the ability to cleave.
    so Warlord Zonnoz HC, Yog'shar, Deathwing to name a few that standout.

5. So i should only play masterfrost in a multitarget fight or is it also better at single target fights

6. So i should only play masterfrost in a multitarget fight or is it also better at single target fights
    Its still good damage single target but in that case it would rely on more gear.
    Ultraxion I was pulling 50k as a HasteFrost playstyle in Unholy Haste Capped gear (32%). Not quite BIS, my No'Kaleds were only normal versions and I was lacking my 4set.

7. It means its better that i play haste frost ? For info: I've got 2 Obsidium cleaver

8. It means its better that i play haste frost ? For info: I've got 2 Obsidium cleaver
    All the gear is the same except for a trinket and the weapons, so its easy enough to gear up and try both of them out.
    Stick with Hastefrost as it works best with lower gear levels, once you hit 400Ilvl then go Masterfrost.

After that point I would suggest playing whatever style you like better. I myself have had to adapt over the years and expansions. MOP Masterfrost, WOD Hastefrost, Cata I just play Unholy... Cos im a dirty sellout.

9. Haha, but thanks. I'm still too stupid to play unholy :D I will look at a dummy with my dmg