1. Very cute. Brewmaster is almost non-functional at core abilities.

Our self heals (Gift of the Ox passive) should be hitting for like 50k at 520 ilvl, same amount as Healing Sphere. It is currently hitting for 5k. 10% healing, yay!
    Stagger is screwed, you will take upwards of 3x the damage of your co-tank (non-druid), IF stagger even functions on the boss now. Some bosses do not proc it.

Core abilities are broken, but nah," it is the second best working tank spec!" Really? You count the correct damage calculation of BoK and Smash as meaning it is working well? Tanking heroics is more than doing 100k DPS... Druids are most-functional because they are dodge tanks, no more. No complex coding needed. Monks, on the other hand, have a plethora of abilities to mitigate, get around or outright avoid damage. Sure, we don't have block, but stagger on a mastery build is OP for PvE.
    Do I really need to show you how I tank ingame? I don't die from anything, I solo immersus. I heal half of my hp each healing sphere.

2. If you're top healing in a raid as a mistweaver kick all your shamans and druids and whatnot cause they suck.
    I'm also hoping the stagger buff will be hotfixed cause its crucial and without it brewmaster isnt viable at all...

3. Do I really need to show you how I tank ingame? I don't die from anything, I solo immersus. I heal half of my hp each healing sphere.
    With Gift of the Ox passive, you should not be using healing spheres. Just because you heal a lot, does not mean the passive works...

However, if you are self healing with Sphere, you will be needing a lot of haste for that 40 energy cost, thereby sacrificing Crit for EB or Mastery for Stagger. Either route is not a viable tanking spec in heroics. Yes, heroics are not available for us now in MoP, but that is the standard by which one can measure functionality on Warmane's multi-expansion realms; please bear with it. It is easy to estimate how a class will be doing in heroics by their performance in 25s.

If you can show me a Skada report, or Recount report of one or two of your runs, I would appreciate it. I would just like to see damage taken by (and healing done by) you and your OT if he is a paladin or DK. If you don't run with an OT, somehow, I will then post the expected damage in that fight for a duration similar to your fight for comparison. Or i will run the raid and show you my damage taken/healing. I have all 5 tanks, so i will try to match your monk in gear level on my alts. I am not saying you are a bad player, please don't misunderstand. I think, though, that it is OP heals that let you solo tank. Not a functioning class.

4. With Gift of the Ox passive, you should not be using healing spheres. Just because you heal a lot, does not mean the passive works...

However, if you are self healing with Sphere, you will be needing a lot of haste for that 40 energy cost, thereby sacrificing Crit for EB or Mastery for Stagger. Either route is not a viable tanking spec in heroics. Yes, heroics are not available for us now in MoP, but that is the standard by which one can measure functionality on Warmane's multi-expansion realms; please bear with it. It is easy to estimate how a class will be doing in heroics by their performance in 25s.

If you can show me a Skada report, or Recount report of one or two of your runs, I would appreciate it. I would just like to see damage taken by (and healing done by) you and your OT if he is a paladin or DK. If you don't run with an OT, somehow, I will then post the expected damage in that fight for a duration similar to your fight for comparison. Or i will run the raid and show you my damage taken/healing. I have all 5 tanks, so i will try to match your monk in gear level on my alts. I am not saying you are a bad player, please don't misunderstand. I think, though, that it is OP heals that let you solo tank. Not a functioning class.
    Yea it is the heals that carry mostly, and I don't have an OT. I can solo the boss easily but it takes a while, but on warmane his enrage doesn't work so it means it easier.

5. I don't want to offend, but if it is heals that carry, how are you judging that your class is working well, Potathoes?

6. I don't want to offend, but if it is heals that carry, how are you judging that your class is working well, Potathoes?
    It's apart of the class isn't it? its like saying guardian bears shouldn't heal, its what carries them.

First 12