1. Which Monk Spec is mostly "accepted" on PVE?

I'm wondering if going Brewmaster or Windwalker, can you guys tell me if either BM or WW are kinda neglected cuz of being weak or bugged, when it takes to be invited to dungeons and raids?

Thanks

2. I'm wondering if going Brewmaster or Windwalker, can you guys tell me if either BM or WW are kinda neglected cuz of being weak or bugged, when it takes to be invited to dungeons and raids?

Thanks
    Both are plenty good and would get invited to anything as long as you have gear and know how to play. Monks are pretty good right now, even with bugs.

3. Brewmaster is too broken ATM with the stagger being poorly scripted. Unless you are in top 10% of monks, you will put too much pressure on your healer if you PUGed. If you are in a guild run, you will be able to raid as a tank.

WW has bugs, but can pull acceptable DPS when used correctly.

MW is too bugged for the time being. The Devs need to fix spheres and Stance not giving 50% haste to allow the spec to return to play.

4. Brewmaster is too broken ATM with the stagger being poorly scripted. Unless you are in top 10% of monks, you will put too much pressure on your healer if you PUGed. If you are in a guild run, you will be able to raid as a tank.

MW is too bugged for the time being. The Devs need to fix spheres and Stance not giving 50% haste to allow the spec to return to play.
    Imo monks should have high priorities for their fixes. They are heavily buggged imo

5. mistweaver For PVE
    Windwalker for PVP
    dont go brewmaster broken as tank

6. Brewmaster is playable dont listen to these nuts.
    Mistweaver should be avoided at this point cause chi burst, stance haste and RJW healing don't work and you'll be bottom in 25s and struggle in 10s.
    Windwalker is okayish if you put effort and learn but you won't be top DPS or anything, still a playable spec.

7. None of you have a single idea what you're saying right? Mistweaver isn't that amazing for PvE and in PvP It's a 1 v 1 god, Windwalker is amazing for PvE if you know your ****, I'm always top 3 in my raids and top 1 in pugs. Brewmaster is the most working tank at the current moment next to Druid Tanks. I play all of these specs.

8. Brewmaster is too broken ATM with the stagger being poorly scripted. Unless you are in top 10% of monks, you will put too much pressure on your healer if you PUGed. If you are in a guild run, you will be able to raid as a tank.

MW is good as **** in pvp, I do 4-5 million healing at 445 ilvl.

9. MW is good as **** in pvp, I do 4-5 million healing at 445 ilvl.
    Exactly as I said. None of these people ever played monks in this server lmao.

10. It's all about knowledge, with monks.

Mistweaver when played properly can be top 3 HPS in Raids, same with BGs.
    WW is amazing, lacks some DPS due to bugs and such, like on cleave fights *cough* storm and fire *cough*
    Brewmaster's stagger is bugged, yes. But you have other options, like go into a Crit spec and use Elusive Brew 24/7.

11. None of you have a single idea what you're saying right? Mistweaver isn't that amazing for PvE and in PvP It's a 1 v 1 god, Windwalker is amazing for PvE if you know your ****, I'm always top 3 in my raids and top 1 in pugs. Brewmaster is the most working tank at the current moment next to Druid Tanks. I play all of these specs.
    Very cute. Brewmaster is almost non-functional at core abilities.

Our self heals (Gift of the Ox passive) should be hitting for like 50k at 520 ilvl, same amount as Healing Sphere. It is currently hitting for 5k. 10% healing, yay!
    Stagger is screwed, you will take upwards of 3x the damage of your co-tank (non-druid), IF stagger even functions on the boss now. Some bosses do not proc it.

Core abilities are broken, but nah," it is the second best working tank spec!" Really? You count the correct damage calculation of BoK and Smash as meaning it is working well? Tanking heroics is more than doing 100k DPS... Druids are most-functional because they are dodge tanks, no more. No complex coding needed. Monks, on the other hand, have a plethora of abilities to mitigate, get around or outright avoid damage. Sure, we don't have block, but stagger on a mastery build is OP for PvE.

12. MW is good as **** in pvp, I do 4-5 million healing at 445 ilvl.
    Then can you explain why there are so few at this time, whereas when the server started, there were very very many PvP MWs?

13. Because they were godlike in malevolent and op bugged.
    It's like today and affliction warlocks. There werent any at this time and now everyone is affliction.

14. Yes, there were very few affliction locks outside of rated BGs, but there were a ton of locks anyway everywhere else. Affliction warlocks were badly bugged at launch, too. Agony ticks were doing like 50% of the correct damage, not keeping stacks on Soul Swap or refresh, Soul Shard generation was almost non-existent outside of Drain Soul, then Malefic Grasp and DoTs were not interacting correctly (can't remember the problem, just that the ticks weren't correct), and at the time, the first haste break-point was not reachable. On the other hand, Destro was doing 110% damage with 20% of the mana cost and only priority was mastery. It was just the better spec.

But the monk specs and lock specs aren't the same. One is DPS, one is Tank, one is Healer. All three from Locks are DPS.

Yes, I was wrong and said that the class needed fixes to be made playable again. That was an exaggeration. If you are good with your class, you can do all raids well enough that you can progress on current-level content with your monk. What i meant earlier, without my exaggeration, is that there are classes that can do it better and are easier because of less negative bugs, if not as fun to play (I love playing on my monk).
    Edited: August 3, 2015 Reason: Grammar

12 Last