1. No news?

There has not been any news about lord for about a month and would like to know is there a reason?

2. Check devlog and you will see news.

3. Check devlog and you will see news.
    While its nice, i find it disheartening what I read there, northrend still has raids to be completed (which imho they could do while the game launched, since it will progressively launch content), and just moving into outland all the while they made it sound like there are a few class bugs to do as well.

Im not even sure if you guys get anything for september, since sure as hell I wont have time if it launches at the end of august or later.

Oh well, I'll just do 1 lvl/week XD.

4. While its nice, i find it disheartening what I read there, northrend still has raids to be completed (which imho they could do while the game launched, since it will progressively launch content), and just moving into outland all the while they made it sound like there are a few class bugs to do as well.

Im not even sure if you guys get anything for september, since sure as hell I wont have time if it launches at the end of august or later.

Oh well, I'll just do 1 lvl/week XD.
    Yeah,seems a bit weird. But they want to make it complete,they said they would,if they released it now,while many bugs havent been fixed yet. There would be a lot of people complaining about it.

5. So what happens if they go ahead and release, figuring they've still got a couple of months before end game content is released and they don't get everything running correctly by then? Do they release what they got or postpone? How would it look to claim this will be the more complete server and then release with stuff that still doesn't work right?

6. from when complains worrying warmane ? :D there are milion lags after they merged frostwolf (5k ppl pandas realm) so what? ^^ damn i wished they wouldnt announce this server so soon, the anticipation killing me, im just waiting for the server, i hate the pandas ... if its going to take longer than september im gonna be very sad :(

7. So what happens if they go ahead and release, figuring they've still got a couple of months before end game content is released and they don't get everything running correctly by then? Do they release what they got or postpone? How would it look to claim this will be the more complete server and then release with stuff that still doesn't work right?
    I dont mind, AT ALL delaying wotlk content for example, tbc has many raids to explore not even 3 months would suffice, so imho I dont mind at all, and since its a progression realm, why would more time be a problem? Sure hardcore's will finish content within a week probably, but the more (dont wanna say too casual) players may skip it since they might release wotlk by then,