1. You only characterize people, nothing else.

Nah I'm not always.

Everyone? Maybe you and few others from your band.

You think you explained everything just for explaining one raid you were in.

Ofc you scum judge everything from one single thing. For example someone lost BG, now he is completely noob, and so on.

Why do you think everything you said is unarguable truth?

I shared my opinion, concluded by my own experience in the guild as well as what my friends said so.

Yes, don't even start a discussion with me, because I don't discuss with narrow minds, because you only counting on single experience.

Have you noticed... Nah, nothing, whatever. I didn't even started by talking to you in the first place.

However your opinion doesn't matter, there is no info when you were in this guild. Or you are just being nostalgic. Currently is how I said.
    Now all you need to do is to start Typing Every Word With A Capital Letter and you qualify for a full retârd! ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

2. So we made decision flawless is best neltharion's raiding guild :D

HAHAHAHA

Guys chill fck guilds :D

Now Admins can lock this topic
    Edited: August 6, 2015

3. You only characterize people, nothing else.

Nah I'm not always.

Everyone? Maybe you and few others from your band.

You think you explained everything just for explaining one raid you were in.

Ofc you scum judge everything from one single thing. For example someone lost BG, now he is completely noob, and so on.

Why do you think everything you said is unarguable truth?

I shared my opinion, concluded by my own experience in the guild as well as what my friends said so.

Yes, don't even start a discussion with me, because I don't discuss with narrow minds, because you only counting on single experience.

Have you noticed... Nah, nothing, whatever. I didn't even started by talking to you in the first place.

However your opinion doesn't matter, there is no info when you were in this guild. Or you are just being nostalgic. Currently is how I said.
    Oh boy here we go, for future reference if this turns into an aids thread its because of this^^^^^^^^^, just hope that's clear. Right let's begin:

Yeah I characterize people, in a place where everyone is hidden by animosity it is hard to know what you are really like so I have to go on what I see, and what I see from many of your past posts in other threads is that you are an ***. I am too, but I can admit it ^.^

You might not be dense, think that's what that sentence was aimed at, always, but again every thread I have seen shows you are, you are also a fight starter, many threads you pointlessly contradict a statement with no reasoning given, I used to do the same so I pick up on that easily.

Yes, me and a few of my friends, but also many other people. Just read through some of the aids threads.

I never used one raid, I used 3 raids in fact, which is also more than enough proof as nothing else special happened in other raids to use as proof.

Scum, heh. Nice unnecessary insult, but I judge from many facts, not just one. As I said, I have seen many of your posts, even the one's in the hunter section where you stayed hidden in until these past few weeks.

Nothing I have said is unarguable truth, you may argue it if you wish like you are now, and I will give more reasons as to why I said what I said as counter.

Yes you did, I am glad you did, I just argued your point with my experiences. Also I still have no idea who you are so for all I know you could be lying about being in this guild, which would void your facts. But for now I will act as if you are, could Hari please confirm?

Narrow-minded? Want to quote any post of mine proving i'm narrow-minded, please? Also I have said up there ^^^ that I am not basing this on one experience.

Please don't start to type something then cut off, with typing just delete it, it doesn't have the same dramatic affect as when speaking.

My opinion does matter, the guild hasn't changed since I left, i'm still in contact with 5 members/raiders on facebook and about 10 more members on horde itself.
    You got aggressive very fast, like I said, you are a fight starter.

By the way, your original remarks basically was, we don't take new people in the guild, get gear first, which usually shows a bad representation of a guild and will put people off joining the guild, which in my eyes is an attack at my former guild and a guild and Guildmaster I respect more than any other guild on this server.

4. Now all you need to do is to start Typing Every Word With A Capital Letter and you qualify for a full retârd! ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    Shoo, nobody talking to you!

5. Oh boy here we go, for future reference if this turns into an aids thread its because of this^^^^^^^^^, just hope that's clear. Right let's begin:

Yeah I characterize people, in a place where everyone is hidden by animosity it is hard to know what you are really like so I have to go on what I see, and what I see from many of your past posts in other threads is that you are an ***. I am too, but I can admit it ^.^

You might not be dense, think that's what that sentence was aimed at, always, but again every thread I have seen shows you are, you are also a fight starter, many threads you pointlessly contradict a statement with no reasoning given, I used to do the same so I pick up on that easily.

Yes, me and a few of my friends, but also many other people. Just read through some of the aids threads.

I never used one raid, I used 3 raids in fact, which is also more than enough proof as nothing else special happened in other raids to use as proof.

Scum, heh. Nice unnecessary insult, but I judge from many facts, not just one. As I said, I have seen many of your posts, even the one's in the hunter section where you stayed hidden in until these past few weeks.

Nothing I have said is unarguable truth, you may argue it if you wish like you are now, and I will give more reasons as to why I said what I said as counter.

Yes you did, I am glad you did, I just argued your point with my experiences. Also I still have no idea who you are so for all I know you could be lying about being in this guild, which would void your facts. But for now I will act as if you are, could Hari please confirm?

Narrow-minded? Want to quote any post of mine proving i'm narrow-minded, please? Also I have said up there ^^^ that I am not basing this on one experience.

Please don't start to type something then cut off, with typing just delete it, it doesn't have the same dramatic affect as when speaking.

My opinion does matter, the guild hasn't changed since I left, i'm still in contact with 5 members/raiders on facebook and about 10 more members on horde itself.
    You got aggressive very fast, like I said, you are a fight starter.

By the way, your original remarks basically was, we don't take new people in the guild, get gear first, which usually shows a bad representation of a guild and will put people off joining the guild, which in my eyes is an attack at my former guild and a guild and Guildmaster I respect more than any other guild on this server.
    Thank you for your answer and time you put into it, I'll be short, lazy to think and type much.

First I am anonymous, that lets me to be aggressive and not towards anyone.

Yes I was consciously putting fuel to some fights, for fun and what not.

But that doesn't mean I wasn't always serious too.

FLAWLESS is a great guild, and I never deny it, its just not the best place for low gear faces.

Anyway, Dani, you got more respect from me than that pity Arcane.

Oh well, be well!

6. So we made decision flawless is best neltharion's raiding guild :D

HAHAHAHA

Guys chill fck guilds :D

Now Admins can lock this topic
    Yeah, fck guilds, we are all ONE big family!

7. Thank you for your answer and time you put into it, I'll be short, lazy to think and type much.

First I am anonymous, that lets me to be aggressive and not towards anyone.

Yes I was consciously putting fuel to some fights, for fun and what not.

But that doesn't mean I wasn't always serious too.

FLAWLESS is a great guild, and I never deny it, its just not the best place for low gear faces.

Anyway, Dani, you got more respect from me than that pity Arcane.

Oh well, be well!
    You're pathetic dude you do realise that ? As you can see you got rektd by Danii and cant handle the fact of how bad it is. I pity you hoe... oh wait WE pity you ;)

8. They just closed the fight and you come here to add more? lol fck off,please you're not contributing to the thread.

9. You're pathetic dude you do realise that ? As you can see you got rektd by Danii and cant handle the fact of how bad it is. I pity you hoe... oh wait WE pity you ;)
    Who are you? I don't remember talking to you. Randoms these days. BTW I am random too.

But, beach pleaz, I don't care, you da one pity there, without guts, guile and grit.

10. They just closed the fight and you come here to add more? lol fck off,please you're not contributing to the thread.
    This is because some people just can't go without arguing or minding their own business.

First 123