1. Sorry, but FLAWLESS isn't going to be right guild for you if you still gearing and/or need some more experience in raids.

I have no suggestions. Because if you starting from scratch, then its hard to get on track.

2. Sorry, but FLAWLESS isn't going to be right guild for you if you still gearing and/or need some more experience in raids.

I have no suggestions. Because if you starting from scratch, then its hard to get on track.
    Huh? Flawless take **** geared people into their guild aslong as they show good knowledge and experience in their app. Please unless you have been inside the guild and know how they work, don't say **** like this.

3. Okay, so i will go Horde only to join that guild haha

4. daniiiii best ret pally eva ! yee

5. As far as I know Canadian Tier Raiding is doing 25hc Ds . shout em up they cool ppl

6. Huh? Flawless take **** geared people into their guild aslong as they show good knowledge and experience in their app. Please unless you have been inside the guild and know how they work, don't say **** like this.
    They might take, but you aren't going to get gear that easy, no matter your skills. First they will want you to promote yourself and yet they gonna share gear within alts and cores. Don't speak anything if you have no idea what's going on in the Horde side.

P. S. Yes I was in this guild, so shut your dirty speaking mouth.

7. daniiiii best ret pally eva ! yee
    Saw better, not gonna name.

8. Okay, so i will go Horde only to join that guild haha
    Sure, I just told you how it is plus my experience. The final choice of yours is none of my business, nor I care. Good luck! :)

9. They might take, but you aren't going to get gear that easy, no matter your skills. First they will want you to promote yourself and yet they gonna share gear within alts and cores. Don't speak anything if you have no idea what's going on in the Horde side.

I'm pretty sure Danii was a core raider in <F L A W L E S S>.

10. I'm pretty sure Danii was a core raider in <F L A W L E S S>.
    He was Trial or Member i dont remember but for sure he wasnt higher rank...
    And he is the player who have my respect in game as good rly good player ...

11. I'm pretty sure Danii was a core raider in <F L A W L E S S>.
    I was member rank only, joined Flawless not long after getting bored of PvE so I really only did the FL/DS HC raids on my ret before quitting.
    Saw better, not gonna name.
    PM the name, I never once call myself the best but I believe I am up there and I am interested to see others as good/better in hopes of learning new things
    daniiiii best ret pally eva ! yee
    /bows jk pretty sure you and Rado can put me to shame, I've just got the burst ;)

They might take, but you aren't going to get gear that easy, no matter your skills. First they will want you to promote yourself and yet they gonna share gear within alts and cores. Don't speak anything if you have no idea what's going on in the Horde side.

I was allowed to have my OS as my MS roll back as trial rank within my first run and even won a token over a core member who wasn't able to make the core run so he joined our run. Also won indomitable Pride within my first 2-3 runs and won the Drake on my first run and I had to re-roll against a member who had been around longer than me as we both rolled the same (two 94's then a 12 from him and 90 from me, think she was gutted:3) So that's bull****. I always know what is going on in horde, every single one of my chars is horde except my main Ret and my Shaman ^.^ And what was your main then? I don't remember anyone with an attitude as annoying as yours in Gchat
    Edited: August 4, 2015

12. I was allowed to have my OS as my MS roll back as trial rank within my first run and even won a token over a core member who wasn't able to make the core run so he joined our run. Also won indomitable Pride within my first 2-3 runs and won the Drake on my first run and I had to re-roll against a member who had been around longer than me as we both rolled the same (two 94's then a 12 from him and 90 from me, think she was gutted:3) So that's bull****. I always know what is going on in horde, every single one of my chars is horde except my main Ret and my Shaman ^.^ And what was your main then? I don't remember anyone with an attitude as annoying as yours in Gchat
    Bla bla bla, this is just one run you talk of where they made you some, um, discounts?

Reality is as it is. However IDC about this. So whatever.

13. Bla bla bla, this is just one run you talk of where they made you some, um, discounts?

Reality is as it is. However IDC about this. So whatever.
    Are you always this dense? This is why everyone on the forums thinks your a joke and should just never post. I explained why your 'fact' was wrong and you obviously didn't read it as you skipped most of what I typed and even went as far as to type 'bla bla bla' like a child. At least I know to never try and start a discussion with you and should just go back to trolling people like you^.^

14. Are you always this dense? This is why everyone on the forums thinks your a joke and should just never post. I explained why your 'fact' was wrong and you obviously didn't read it as you skipped most of what I typed and even went as far as to type 'bla bla bla' like a child. At least I know to never try and start a discussion with you and should just go back to trolling people like you^.^
    You only characterize people, nothing else.

Nah I'm not always.

Everyone? Maybe you and few others from your band.

You think you explained everything just for explaining one raid you were in.

Ofc you scum judge everything from one single thing. For example someone lost BG, now he is completely noob, and so on.

Why do you think everything you said is unarguable truth?

I shared my opinion, concluded by my own experience in the guild as well as what my friends said so.

Yes, don't even start a discussion with me, because I don't discuss with narrow minds, because you only counting on single experience.

Have you noticed... Nah, nothing, whatever. I didn't even started by talking to you in the first place.

However your opinion doesn't matter, there is no info when you were in this guild. Or you are just being nostalgic. Currently is how I said.

First 123 Last