1. Moving to Neltharion

Hello, im planing to start playing in cata realm again. Nelthario realm since its only pvp/pve realm on warmane. But wich said shoul i pick. Ally or horde is better at pve/pvp? PvP im doing just for fun. Sometimes going for high rating. But PvE i like also a lot. HC Dragon Soul. HC firelands. I know that Neltharion realms is most inactive. So im wondering if there exist any guilds who can do Madness HC 25?

2. If you're aiming for high arena rating, then Alliance is your best choice. Not only you get the best PvP racial (as a human), but there's also a lot more skilled players on alliance than horde, so you will have an easier time finding decent arena partner(s).

In terms of raiding guilds, I reckon that <Ruin> is the best 10m raiding guild on Neltharion.

P.S. I purposely didn't want to mention any PvP guilds for obvious reasons.
    Edited: August 2, 2015

3. Oy Johnneh-Boi Ruin is Alliance guild

K so.. Both Alliance and Horde are equally good in PvP and PvE. If you wish to go for rating in arenas its easier with Human racial I guess, if you wish to do BGs, both sides sometimes win, sometimes lose.
    From Ally PvP guilds you can choose: Infected, Devils Death Squad, Solstice and Anarchy Inc.
    From Horde you got: FATALITY, D O N O R S although idk if they are just group of friends or they actually recruit and Jinxed.
    Alliance PvE: Phoenix and Ruin are those kinda big guilds or whatever even tho theres many more such as Edge of night, Critical Error bla bla
    On Horde all I know is F L A W L E S S but Im sure theres many more, go through recruitment section and check stuff out.

*prays for no 500+ pages of ****talk*

Edit: Forgot Criminals Club on Ally but I guess you need 2.2k achiv or bigger to join em
    Edited: August 2, 2015

4. One more question. Is neltharion realm active? I mean random "pug' raids, RHC's/ premade battlegrounds? Is /global chat alive or inactive? Becouse on website i see that neltharion have 400-600 less players online than my current realm.

5. Yeah, theres a lot of premades, RHC and crap is going on all day and pug raids ds or fl farm are usually after 4pm ST

6. Im not sure, but I think the only guild atm doing Madness 25HC is F L A W L E S S on horde :)

7. Im not sure, but I think the only guild atm doing Madness 25HC is F L A W L E S S on horde :)
    F L A W L E S S doing DS 25 8/8hc every week also we have 4-5runs DS 10 Hc 8/8 , FL Hc , BoT Hc and ToT4w Hc :P
    Every guild is good but we are the best :D

8. F L A W L E S S doing DS 25 8/8hc every week also we have 4-5runs DS 10 Hc 8/8 , FL Hc , BoT Hc and ToT4w Hc :P
    Well, I cannot accuse you for being modest! Haha but who cares :P I like it ! Keep up the good work then :D

9. F L A W L E S S doing DS 25 8/8hc every week also we have 4-5runs DS 10 Hc 8/8 , FL Hc , BoT Hc and ToT4w Hc :P
    You might be the best 25 man raiding guild since you are the only ones actually trying, just for the record pugged 7/8 hc last week on alliance and wipe only twice on Spine, thats how sad 25 man hc is, yes its that easy (didn't rlly have the patience to lead pugs through Madness tho) .
    10 man wise if you consider ur your the best ok thats your job I guess but imo not even you believe in

10. You might be the best 25 man raiding guild since you are the only ones actually trying, just for the record pugged 7/8 hc last week on alliance and wipe only twice on Spine, thats how sad 25 man hc is, yes its that easy (didn't rlly have the patience to lead pugs through Madness tho) .
    10 man wise if you consider ur your the best ok thats your job I guess but imo not even you believe in
    I saw already pug did 8/8 hc 25 Faith + Phoenix :D
    And they talk they have DS 25 8/8hc guild run ^^
    And yea i did 4 months ago DS 25 hc :D

11. I saw already pug did 8/8 hc 25 Faith + Phoenix :D
    I don't know if Phoenix have actually done their own 8/8 25HC since I left (which I doubt since they're pretty inactive atm), but if you're saying that they're acting like the joined run with Faith counts as actual guild progression then:

Regarding actual 25HC progression it was decided that we will not be counting this towards our own guilds raid progression since it wasn't a guild run but a joined run. In the end it was just for fun and an opportunity for two high-end guilds to cooperate!
    If you're referring to Faith however; I wouldn't know anything about that. In any regard; be more specific and articulate when throwing such claims around, otherwise they are open for misinterpreting!

12. kk, since i want to go alliance side. i want to know if some1 from alliance side is doing DS 25hc 8/8 weekly? Or i have to go horde, becouse Dragon soul hc is really important for me.
    Btw im making death knight. I want to know what should i do to not get bugged while doing death knights quest chain? Becouse i already got bugged few hours ago and i had to delete my DK....
    Edited: August 3, 2015

13. I saw already pug did 8/8 hc 25 Faith + Phoenix :D
    And yea i did 4 months ago DS 25 hc :D
    So you telling that you did 25hc DS as guild run 4 months ago. Are they still in same progress? Or that was just 4 months ago when they could manage to kill madness 25hc?

14. kk, since i want to go alliance side. i want to know if some1 from alliance side is doing DS 25hc 8/8 weekly? Or i have to go horde, becouse Dragon soul hc is really important for me.
    Btw im making death knight. I want to know what should i do to not get bugged while doing death knights quest chain? Becouse i already got bugged few hours ago and i had to delete my DK....
    No ally guild is farming 25HC, yet, but many guilds have 10hc on a daily farm. Regarding your DK, to not get bugged: Open bag, find Scourgestone, delete it, enjoy.

15. No ally guild is farming 25HC, YET, but many guilds have 10hc on a daily farm. Regarding your DK, to not get bugged: Open bag, find Scourgestone, delete it, enjoy.
    Yet.... i guess they will never farm DS 25hc then. Cata realms will never be the same like they used to be 2-3 years ago :(

123 Last