1. What is up with queueing full geared premade on this server?

Doing Bg's here is a pain in the ***, I've never experienced that on another server, 24/7 a full S11 premade is queueing rnd Bg's to farm low geared people. Especially Horde Guilds like Fatality, Jinxed or Donors are doing that all day long and I never see some low geared people in their group that need to be carried to get some gear. It seems like the whole Arena/Bg thing on this server is just flipped, people brag about rnd Bg stats and **** and dont seem to care about playing rated Arenas or Battleground to rly show if they are any good or they just have to compensate their lack of success in rated Arenas/Bg's, I rly dont get it.
    Edited: August 2, 2015

2. Rated BG's are still new so it is hard having a constant RBG loop going, much planning required between two guilds and also the cross faction part isn't implemented yet so that gives us less potential matches. Arenas are near dead outside of 2's, long queue times for 3's and no queues for 5's and 2's get very boring very fast. Join a PvP guild, buy crafted PvP gear and suck up the losses.

3. These mongoloids que bgs like 15h a day while being max geared, while being stuck at 1.8k mmr. If you suck in arenas u can always become a bg hero like these 90% horde community kek.
    Edited: August 3, 2015

4. These mongoloids que bgs like 15h a day while being max geared, while being stuck at 1.8k mmr. If you suck in arenas u can always become a bg hero like these 90% horde community kek.
    so much truth it hurts.

5. These mongoloids que bgs like 15h a day while being max geared, while being stuck at 1.8k mmr. If you suck in arenas u can always become a bg hero like these 90% horde community kek.
    Let me fix it: "If you suck in arenas u can always become a bg hero and claim that you're the best player in this server because you end in the top dmg like these 90% horde community kek."

6. These mongoloids que bgs like 15h a day while being max geared, while being stuck at 1.8k mmr. If you suck in arenas u can always become a bg hero like these 90% horde community kek.
    Stop being nazi on Mongolian and Mexican people!

7. Let me fix it: "If you suck in arenas u can always become a bg hero and claim that you're the best player in this server because you end in the top dmg like these 90% horde community kek."
    References to our Lord and Savior T?

8. References to our Lord and Savior T?
    OHHHH.... that post is targetting WAY more people :D They know....

9. Doing Bg's here is a pain in the ***, I've never experienced that on another server, 24/7 a full S11 premade is queueing rnd Bg's to farm low geared people. Especially Horde Guilds like Fatality, Jinxed or Donors are doing that all day long and I never see some low geared people in their group that need to be carried to get some gear. It seems like the whole Arena/Bg thing on this server is just flipped, people brag about rnd Bg stats and **** and dont seem to care about playing rated Arenas or Battleground to rly show if they are any good or they just have to compensate their lack of success in rated Arenas/Bg's, I rly dont get it.
    Take it how it is you get rekt so be it but don't blame people just cuz you got banged in by a premade. My suggestion would be to join a guild DDS / infected / solstice and run premades with em.

10. Take it how it is you get rekt so be it but don't blame people just cuz you got banged in by a premade
    Dude, he just said the truth =p

11. Take it how it is you get rekt so be it but don't blame people just cuz you got banged in by a premade. My suggestion would be to join a guild DDS / infected / solstice and run premades with em.
    Why should I take it ? Queueing full geared premade all day long is just pitiful, but u dont get it, cause u got brainwashed and now u think that the focus of serious PvP is winning Rnd BG's. But I can show u what happens to ur Guilds premades when they meet a Infected premade and no, im not in Infected.
    http://i.imgur.com/DhC4vgr.jpg
    I am #2 in damage, does that mean im #2 best player on the server now ? Kappa

12. Let's not start another screenshot war :') pls

13. Why should I take it ? Queueing full geared premade all day long is just pitiful, but u dont get it, cause u got brainwashed and now u think that the focus of serious PvP is winning Rnd BG's. But I can show u what happens to ur Guilds premades when they meet a Infected premade and no, im not in Infected.
    http://i.imgur.com/DhC4vgr.jpg
    I am #2 in damage, does that mean im #2 best player on the server now ? Kappa

Is that the real Notorious? ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

14. Is that the real Notorious? ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    No, its a friend of me, but he told me that he gets whispered very often with that question and its a reference to The Notorious BIG, hes not fanboying anyone, just btw.

15. No, its a friend of me, but he told me that he gets whispered very often with that question and its a reference to The Notorious BIG, hes not fanboying anyone, just btw.
    Hehe, I met him yesterday in BGs also on Kaspi and asked him -.-
    But yea, he didnt know about a hunter from ex-Sargeras.

123 Last