1. BiS PvP Weapon Help

Hello, some of you may have already seen me in random BGs, I have a Fury Warrior named Ulfsark and in my pursue for better gear I came into this kind of paradox: should I aim, in the long run, to getting a Gurthalak (which seems easier but people didnt recommend it for my spec because of the lack of secondary stats) or should I try getting the rating in 3v3 or 5v5 for the elite weapon? For now Im dual-wielding two cataclysmic weapons, the axe and the greatsword

My fear is that you call 3v3 and 5v5 a wintrading bracket and I certainly wouldn't like to get banned for it and i'm really unsure at how it works, is it to keep facing the same team and winning over and over til 2200? or is it higher? In normal conditions is it possible to get 2200?

Im not full cataclysmic yet, but im very close, nor im going for rating at arenas for now because the higher you go in the ladder you run into better geared players (but I have Arms offspec if its necessary to it, but Im playing fury in arenas even for now), donating is not a option because in my country $30 is almost R$ 90, for two it goes R$ 180, which is like 1/4 of minimum wage around here and I'm yet unemployed haha

Thanks in advance

2. pls don't go fury in arenas. It's viable if you're good tho, imo your best partner in arenas is a ret.

imo go gurth all the way. arms = gurth fury = double gurth