1. And yes, we did wipe in the end..
    If you're proud of your wins, don't be ashamed to admit losses as well.
    I'm not sure you read my comment right above yours. So I'm making it easier for you to find =)

And as my quote you so graciously labeled., those are 2v2 and 3v3s. I'm referring to guilds, not individual players or small groups.

Ye,2 top guilds from horde vs one guild from ally. And you are happy you "won"? Then i'm happy even more.
    And if you read my earlier posts, you'll see this is not about winning or losing. My post didn't say anything about us 'winning' or that we 'won'. It simply states 'VS'. What I am proud of is the co-ordination that happens when it's a pvp guild, CCC, that teams up with a Social Guild, SoL, and we get things organized and executed. We knew this raid was coming a week ahead of time and kept it relaxed and under wraps until less than 3 minutes before Pokemonz entered Orgrimmar.

2. If you're proud of your wins, don't be ashamed to admit losses as well.
    Quote anywhere in this post where anyone from SoL or CCC claiming we won anything or that we are better.

Ye,2 top guilds from horde vs one guild from ally. And you are happy you "won"?
    Pretty much what I told Callisto

P.S.
    It was fun spying on Pokemonz with my toon in there :3
    Edited: August 18, 2015

3. And as my quote you so graciously labeled., those are 2v2 and 3v3s. I'm referring to guilds, not individual players or small groups.
    They seem to belong to more or less the same guilds as well, or I'm missing something here?

4. They seem to belong to more or less the same guilds as well, or I'm missing something here?
    I've never seen Fusion, We are farmerZ... actually, the only guild names that pop up are yours, Verbally Violent, and maybe brb wife aggro. And this is in reference to World PvP and organized guild raids to opposing factions Shrine and/or Capital cities. Any other Alliance guilds that focus on world pvp? Rated bgs? As far as I've seen, attempts have happened, but nothing solid as of yet.

5. My guild for the record is not a PvP guild, we have no requirements to join.

It seems that the issue in terms of Rateds is that a large amount of our active players are North American (such as me) and have work. Apparently no NA players play on Horde from my understanding, because I've search far and wide and found not a single NA horde player willing to do Rated BGs.

In either case, a PvP guild's number one focus should be arenas. This is what WoW PvP is balanced around, and that is what I was getting at. If a PvP guild has no players in the top arena positions, then they should be questioning their designation as a "PvP" guild.

World PvP is a joke ever since Cata when flying mounts were enabled in Azeroth... I personally find it pretty boring to make a raid to a city, and gain nothing but a whole load of lag for my troubles. I would rather spend my time doing more fun things...

6. In either case, a PvP guild's number one focus should be arenas. This is what WoW PvP is balanced around, and that is what I was getting at. If a PvP guild has no players in the top arena positions, then they should be questioning their designation as a "PvP" guild.
    I beg to differ. What's the point of being top of the charts when it's heavily partner relied upon. Yes, you can work well with one, two, four other players in 2s, 3s and 5s. But a pvp guild is about the general population of the players that plays under that banner, not the name of the arena team you are in. In your understanding of this, I would say, what if you are a hardcore pve guild, but have r1, r2 players in your guild, but they are the only players that pvp. Would that make your guild the top pvp guild then? To me, it would be all around pvp that included MOST members of your guild in one event. As I stated, SoL isn't a pvp guild and by far not even close to becoming a pvp guild (nor do I want to). But it's a social guild that supports each other and helps each other out. For instance, CCC does guild events, world pvp, rated bgs and have members in the top ladders. This is what I call a pvp guild. They include members of their guild and doesn't shun them for not being top ladder rankings. How would a guild be without the members that make that guild, not the members that make their personal ratings only.

7. I beg to differ. What's the point of being top of the charts when it's heavily partner relied upon. Yes, you can work well with one, two, four other players in 2s, 3s and 5s. But a pvp guild is about the general population of the players that plays under that banner, not the name of the arena team you are in. In your understanding of this, I would say, what if you are a hardcore pve guild, but have r1, r2 players in your guild, but they are the only players that pvp. Would that make your guild the top pvp guild then? To me, it would be all around pvp that included MOST members of your guild in one event. As I stated, SoL isn't a pvp guild and by far not even close to becoming a pvp guild (nor do I want to). But it's a social guild that supports each other and helps each other out. For instance, CCC does guild events, world pvp, rated bgs and have members in the top ladders. This is what I call a pvp guild. They include members of their guild and doesn't shun them for not being top ladder rankings. How would a guild be without the members that make that guild, not the members that make their personal ratings only.
    My point is that real PvP players care only for arena rating, and not for these other things. A PvP guild would then be judged by what percentage of their player base is represented in the arena ladder. I say this having led massive PvP guilds in the past. Many of the best PvP players I have played with didn't care one bit about BGs, Rated or Random, nor did they care for World PvP.

Rated BGs are somewhat important for a PvP guild, I agree, but World PvP is utterly useless. It awards nothing at all once you have your Black War Bear, other than lag for the server and inconvenience for everyone involved. But never can a PvP guild consider itself that unless it has a good portion of people in the top ladders.

8. What is a real PvP player ? And what is a fake PvP player ? What is a real PvP and fake PvP guild ? Neither you, your "best PvP players", or even Blizzard can say what's REAL PvP.

Also. Why did this become a debate of who's best and who's whatever?
    We did what we did to have fun. The video shows us Pvp-ing. Nobody is claiming to be the best or that we won anything. You dislike how the video is put together? Nobody cares. If you don't like it, hit dislike and gtfo.

9. Neither Blizzard can say what's REAL PvP.
    Tournaments are hosted for 3v3.

Are we done yet or no?

10. So if I choose to do mostly world PvP, I'm not a real PvP-er ? I don't get the logic. Is there any? Or are we still upset and trying to find things to argue about?

11. So if I choose to do mostly world PvP, I'm not a real PvP-er ? I don't get the logic. Is there any? Or are we still upset and trying to fins things to argue about?
    I'm not upset at all :O

I was never in POKEMONZ . I was just pointing out how AURIYA said all the decent PvP guilds have moved to Horde, when in reality, all the "decent" PvP players are on Alliance doing what PvP players do, arenas.

And quite frankly, according to Blizzard, the answer to your question is yes. "So if I choose to do mostly world PvP, I'm not a real PvP-er ?" Indeed, that would be correct. Doing world PvP is closer to doing PvE than really fighting players. It's a big fight of who can lag the most and outnumber the others more. It's completely unbalanced and has no real skill involved at all. Maybe if you spent time playing arenas, and understood what mechanics are, you would get why Blizzard doesn't hold "RAID SW" tournaments, but instead 3v3 tournaments.

12. To you, nothing outside arenas is PvP, that being the actual world player vs player, duels, or even Rated BG's. No skill is shown there and is just plain button mashing. I will just say i agree to that, since you have your strong personal beliefs and deny listening to logic. You are right, Sir.

13. I'm not upset at all :O

I was never in POKEMONZ . I was just pointing out how AURIYA said all the decent PvP guilds have moved to Horde, when in reality, all the "decent" PvP players are on Alliance doing what PvP players do, arenas.
    Yes, and as you stated, PvP players are on Alliance, doing Arenas. But PvP guilds are mainly on Horde, doing premades, assisting in world PvP when guild mates are being ganked, making events such as 3v3, 5v5, 10v10 in Nagrand/Gurabashi/Blades Edge for the fun of keeping guild active and interested. Not for instance, r1 or r2 or r3 sitting in guild only to arena, to not socialize or interact with anyone else, boast their ego on how awesome they are as an individual and to not participate as a guild member. Personally, having a r1 in guild only serves that purpose, to have in guild and nothing else. Doesn't make the guild any better than having a level 1 in the guild just to be in a guild and seeing that level 1 log back on everyday just to not get guild kicked for inactivity. That r1 and that level 1 serves no purpose to the guild.

14. LOL LOL Real pvpers care for arena ? ? ? u on drugs buddy or u was on some chemical s.hit when u wrote that post?? arena ladder thing u linked doesnt mean aanything in such things in world pvp. or etc..SRY darling...u can link that all day but useless in big fights .even if u have top ranked arena win traders or tryhards etc..Dont forget also its all bout the fun..BB..

15. Ok, kind of hard to talk about PvP with those that think the order of PvP balance is World PvP>BGs>Arenas.

I guess all the gladiators on Retail like Hansol aren't actually PvP players, what a surprise. Luckily you guys totally settled that argument...

First 1234 ... Last