1. Slice of Life & CannabisCountryClub Counter-raid VS of Pokemonz {MoP-Frostwolf}

A little birdie whispered into the wind, which then carried from Stormwind to Orgrimmar, singing in our ears the sound of World PvP raid to Orgrimmar. Galloping on their mighty steeds, leaving behind their loved ones in Elwynn Forest to journey the trails on horseback to Booty Bay. As the ships arrived, the gust blows them full speed ahead to Kalimdor, where they arrived in Ratchet. As they trek forward through the swamps in Durotar, and dismount their mighty steeds, they clear unexpected Hordes that were derailed from their daily business. Their valiant march into the tunnels of Orgrimmar proved their worth. Pokemonz strikes first!

On a more serious note. Of Pokemonz, this wasn't a plan or attempt to get you guys to rage. We didn't expect to be the last straw that broke the camel's back. We make these as challenges, fun events for our guild and others. We welcome you to counter us, to challenge us, to continue doing rated versus us (both CCC and SoL). Seeing as your guild is being reformed, rebuilt and revamped after that day, we would like to apologize if this caused any anguish or hard feelings towards us and welcome you back. Keep working towards what you expect to be, the top PvP guild on Alliance - Frostwolf. Good luck and thank you!

2. Such wreck very owned much damage wow

3. as usual .. horde raid outmatch alliance 10 to 1 and then they are calling it a victory
    yes, technically it's a victory .. but 100 vs 10 is not fair by fair .. we all know how it will end .. even if 100 nubs are against 10 pro's
    it all comes down on whoever can gather more ppl for such an activity
    from the start i can say sol + canabis is more people that pokemonz
    also i can say horde is more ppl that alliance

unless there is premade 10v10 etc .. this will never be fair and these kinds of post will always be gloating purpose
    same as Bloodlust threads, etc

i am not fan or either of the above mentioned guilds
    i just want to be fair

if you want to be the best, prove it by fair means which leave no room for doubt or discussions

4. as usual .. horde raid outmatch alliance 10 to 1 and then they are calling it a victory
    yes, technically it's a victory .. but 100 vs 10 is not fair by fair .. we all know how it will end .. even if 100 nubs are against 10 pro's
    it all comes down on whoever can gather more ppl for such an activity
    from the start i can say sol + canabis is more people that pokemonz
    also i can say horde is more ppl that alliance

unless there is premade 10v10 etc .. this will never be fair and these kinds of post will always be gloating purpose
    same as Bloodlust threads, etc

i am not fan or either of the above mentioned guilds
    i just want to be fair

if you want to be the best, prove it by fair means which leave no room for doubt or discussions
    looks like sol + ccc had 31 players according to the sw raid. and according to pokemonz, they had 32.
    ally come org and gets killed, horde goes sw and ally still gets killed. how is that any different in the fair aspect?
    the horde was far outnumbered when they went to sw yet they came out victorious. the horde did the same as the ally did, pokemonz was hiding in the room and surprise attacked sol + ccc inside sw just as sol and ccc surprised attacked pokemonz in org.
    so before you want to talk, you should get your facts straight.

5. This is by no means proving we are the best. This is simply stating that we can coordinate and work well together. As you can see, we had to get Slice of Life and CannabisCountryClub to organize this raid, because we can't do it with one guild alone. Slice of Life isn't even a pvp guild. Just added pvp into the mix.

Slice of Life and CannabisCountryClub (31 members in raid) while in Stormwind (Alliance would have the upper hand seeing as Pokemonz was already prepared and waiting, along with half of Stormwind showing up)

And this is Pokemonz (31 members in raid), about to head to Orgrimmar that very day (Horde would have the upper hand)
    Edited: August 3, 2015

6. There is no 'fair' in warcraft. There's only winner and looser.

Isn't Pokemonz supposed to be the realm's best? Like no one ever was?
    To gank and grief is their quest, but to be wrecked is their cause..

7. dogs will be always mad...sry alliance but ure worth only for wintrading arena matches but not 1v1 wpvp and bgs...LOL..

8. Looking forward to next epic world pvp!

9. These are two different raids and two different guilds as well. First one was totally not only you, there was way, way more than only 31 horde. You cannot deny that, I don't care if there were 5 people in your own raid, there were also other guilds and at least one more raid. I was there, from ally point of view, we couldn't cast a single spell when you hit.
    The second raid is already a second guild, Ex pokemonz to become The Silence that didn't even have that many people to begin with. And I do like how you conveniently stopped the video at the point when you entered the room to hide the fact that you DID wipe, after a while yes but nonetheless,there were dead horde and the room was clean when we left it.
    To sum up: as long as you only show one part of the story, it will be gloating and nothing else. Truth is a matter of multiple perspectives, but ofc, every side makes its own. If you're only here to show the pvp to people who might join one side or the other some day in the future, then show it from the beginning to the end cause wiping is a part of it and the show goes on for as long as one side doesn't use the hearthstone.
    Regards, Sugar
    Edited: August 18, 2015

10. Yes, there were 2 different guilds. As you can see the heading of this post is Slice of Life and CannabicCountryClub. If there were any other raids, we were unaware of them. Only 2 players knew of the Counter-Raid, myself, GM of SoL and Nethicron, GM of CCC. And again, only our two guilds formed that one raid group to counter you guys, and they didn't even know it until Pokemonz had made it to Durotar. Our guild mates thought it was another guild event of Hide and Seek. But you can't honestly believe that you wouldn't encounter Hordes in Orgrimmar did you? Yes, there were Hordes already gathered wondering what we were doing gathered there. And yes, we did wipe in the end. I never said we didn't. It's not intended to be one sided. I gave your side, even a herioc Entrance with the Elwynn Forest SS. I even stated we had the upper hand in Orgrimmar while you guys had the upper hand in Stormwind. This video is from one person's PoV, simply stated. But gives the story from an outside view, showing Pokemonz, SoL and CCC. Anyways, Pokemonz is dead and decent PvP guilds moved to Horde. Hope they fix the same faction rated battlegrounds soon.

11. By 2 different guilds I meant pokemonz and ex pokemonz cause the second ally raid that defended had 20 people top, maybe. Yes we knew we'd encounter horde, some of us did think it was stupid to go by foot, like asking for a wipe. I personally laughed when we got wiped by seemingly every horde that could come to org. No problems there.
    The second part of the video is where you hid the fact that we did kill you. We didn't have upper hand anywhere, we were defending sw against your raid with around 20 people who stayed in ours after the major gkick that happened in that tunnel, and some pugs on the side. This video is not JUST one person's perspective, I am saying this video is a cutout part of the whole story to make it look like you are stronger when the truth is that we did wipe, but so did you. If you're proud of your wins, don't be ashamed to admit losses as well.

12. decent PvP guilds moved to Horde. Hope they fix the same faction rated battlegrounds soon.
    Umm, what?

http://armory.warmane.com/ladder/2v2/Frostwolf
    http://armory.warmane.com/ladder/3v3/Frostwolf

These are like 90% Ally O.o

13. Ye,2 top guilds from horde vs one guild from ally. And you are happy you "won"? Then i'm happy even more.
    About rated,etc. You are in good position now. Thanks to a people who backstabbed me. And ruind ,slowed my work in pass 1 month.
    Tho message for all of you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gTX2tyZUIw

123 ... Last