1. PvP item vendors

If the unconfirmed features are added there are a few things you should remember to add.For instance when Outland is released the Merciless and Vengeful gear vendors must be added, the Northrend item vendors should be removed because people will be able to farm full furious and end up insta geared at 80. Same goes for the other vendors selling higher level gear then the current level state. Some people will be doing PvP after all. The warlord sets are available soo you dont have to worry about them.

2. If the unconfirmed features are added there are a few things you should remember to add.For instance when Outland is released the Merciless and Vengeful gear vendors must be added, the Northrend item vendors should be removed because people will be able to farm full furious and end up insta geared at 80. Same goes for the other vendors selling higher level gear then the current level state. Some people will be doing PvP after all. The warlord sets are available soo you dont have to worry about them.
    Yeah i hope they will take care of that.

3. In theory, at the launch the pvp sets should be Savage Gladiator (rare sold by honor) and Hateful Gladiator (epic sold by arena)

Edit: I may be mistaken in the season sets, but you get my point
    Edited: August 4, 2015

4. If that theory also includes only first tbc raids open, then yes, in theory.