1. Why does Ragnaros hate tanks?

I cant get into a single raid, I either get completely ignored, or invited then kicked minutes later for a higher gs tank, or even for a relative. Even "alt" runs ffs. Its not like im under geared for icc10, I have decent stats, full gems/enchants etc, read up on all the tacts, and for what? To get discarded like trash? Are you telling me I gotta farm daily hc's and the weekly quest for months to get all the eof gear before I can even think about doing icc? Why does this server treat tanks like complete garbage?

2. In the end, we tanks treat like a garbages, cuz when we get geared. and they did to us when when we´r lower, Its time to make them beg us. as Tank. on ally side, its fun. Joining some run. and just before go, i say WAIT! and i leave. and they are like why leave? Poor Pugs. dont worry Kode1 everything goes to its place sooner or later.

3. Know the feel bro. I got very flammed when I just started playing Deathwing after Moltdown. Running as tank with pvp gear (free furious sets if you remember) everyday till I got geared. Now I have 6k gs and, if I don't like something (like ppl's gs's or anything) I simply leave. The satisfaction comes when you see on global chat the same leader spamming for a tank for like... 30 minutes :D

4. People would seriously rather look for a needlessly high gs tank than take some1 with full toc/eot gear gemmed and enchanted that can still perform just fine, even if it takes them 30+mins to find one. It blows my mind

5. If you're looking for opportunities to raid as tank you'd better join a raiding guild and register for scheduled raids.

Pugs will always be the worst place to waste your weekly raid lock as tank. Most of the time, especially in 25s, the raid will end because of afks and "disconnected" even before you've cleared Crimson Halls. Not to mention the time wasted waiting for those afk people going to eat / sh*t just before you start the boss, and not while trash is being cleared.

6. I'm sure that complaining about this on the forums will get you main tanking Lich King 25 heroic in no time!

Join a PvE guild.

7. Yeh, either join a guild or pick people from pugs who you enjoyed raiding with and try to form a group with them the next week.

8. People tend to be more picky when it comes to tanks, simply because a bad tank can turn the raid on its head. Having played tanks for most of WoW, all I can say is find yourself a good guild or consider starting your own raids. If you go with the latter option, you should really know each encounter and be able to really fill your role to run a successful raid. Once you've achieved that, add some of the players that raided with you and raid with them in the future. Good luck :)

9. Radical idea incoming. Make your own raid that way you can not be kicked. Cant be arsed? then live with it.

10. Yeah, it amazes me tbh with things like ToC 25n when people ask 5.5-5.6k gs req. (Is that even possible? Thinking without vote/donor gear and without getting carrier through a raid or taking 6 years to farm EoF through RDF HC.) Tried to join one the other day as a 5.3k tank, which I mean, c'mon....it's ToC 25n...I was tanking ICC 10n @ 5k. But yeah, once I told them my GS they wouldn't even reply to me. An hour later they were still looking for a tank.

People tend to be more picky when it comes to tanks, simply because a bad tank can turn the raid on its head. Having played tanks for most of WoW, all I can say is find yourself a good guild or consider starting your own raids. If you go with the latter option, you should really know each encounter and be able to really fill your role to run a successful raid. Once you've achieved that, add some of the players that raided with you and raid with them in the future. Good luck :)
    Tbh, any bad player can turn a raid on its head, whether it be tank, healer, or even a DPS. E.G: BQL flames, tombs on Sindy, etc.

11. Tbh, any bad player can turn a raid on its head, whether it be tank, healer, or even a DPS. E.G: BQL flames, tombs on Sindy, etc.
    True to some extent. However, a tank has more responsibility in raids. If a dps dies to unchained magic on normal mode for example, no problem. However, you need tanks to be quick with taunts, know when to pop cds, know where to tank, holding aggro, etc...