1. TOC Raid help

Need some help with TOC:

1. Kill order of champions?
    2. Everyone should take the dark essence, attack the light one. Then interrupt when shield is down or does that not work? Also, if DPS is weak and the fight goes on for longer, should we switch bosses or something?
    3. Anub'arak encounter: Any special aspect i should be worried about that's different that retail?

Any help is appreciated

2. Some of the champions aren't working properly here.
    The warlock, warrior and DK seem to do the most damage to me. The healers barely help their team at all so I leave them 'til last.

Last time I tried the interrupt did not work. You'll have to check if it works yet or not. The old workaround was instead of downing the shield, swap targets. Then if you dealt enough damage the spell would be cancelled. That's just a workaround for the bugged interrupt though. If the interrupt works fine then this would be considered an exploit.

Anub'arak doesn't quite work as intended. Basically makes the fight a bit easier. His adds all spawn still. He still freezes the tank The big ones do give the debuff as they should. Swarm in the final phase works properly. During mid phase the little adds still spawn and give their debuff. That's pretty much the entire encounter here. Mostly tank and spank with a few adds and the swarm.

3. Best kill for champions is warrior, warlock, forgemender and whatever. Good tactic is to let one dps who can interrupt stay on warlock and interrupt Hellfire.
    Twins best is stack them together to cleave(same health pool, 2 targets = more dps), take black essence, use fire resistance, dps down shield and interrupt(with Mind Freeze, Counterspell, Wind Shear, pummel etc), Use aura mastery if you have low dps and she casts Light Vortex - changing essence don't work.
    Anub'arak, healers heal tanks and people with penetrating cold, Disco priest is just OP at this, as your group will have just over 150HP to prevent anub'arak healing himself(you can reduce his self healing even more with nature resistance), and shield protect from Penetrating cold killing someone. If you have less than 150hp Leeching swarm will kill you, so spread shadow priests and such in groups to avoid necessity healing dps at all. offtank kites adds on hunter slow traps.

4. It's worth noting that a disc priests shields will not absorb damage from the aoe during Anubaraks last phase.

5. TOC normal is a cakewalk and you're struggling?

- We always kill warr>dk>rogue>shaman and from there we've pretty much won and just nuke the rest down all focusing the tank's target.
    - Take whatever color you want, and by that I mean the whole team except 1 tank and switch colors depending on DBM and Lust/Hero on the first shield since for us they go down before or just after the 2nd shield.
    - I haven't played retail, but for us Anub is either a hit or miss, we either fail miserably due to having a few morons in the guild/raid or nuke him down with no casualties and healers hardly using any mana.

For HC however, I can't say anything because there's just too many morons in our guild and no matter how hard you screen, you'll still always have them so we haven't downed anub yet.

6. TOGC 25 HC Don't bother unless your healers are BiS and gosu or Jaxx will stomp your face in, beat him then Anub crush you again

7. you only need bis healers for jaraxxus if your mages and druids are bad

8. It's worth noting that a disc priests shields will not absorb damage from the aoe during Anubaraks last phase.
    you don't need to absorb that damage. You need to absorb Penetrating Cold that kills people. Leeching swarm don't kill people, it kill only if under 150hp, which is like.. impossible to go down because healing stream totems, shadow priest, palas judgement hp recovery and other effects.

P.S. Jraxx is cake on heroic, but thing is that people don't know that has to spread all around boss, because Touch of jaraxxus(undispellable debuff) will affect all nearby with curse of nether(which usually mages has to dispell). So they just stand like potato and kill raid, if guy has brains he runs away from all other players with minimal victims of curse(argument mages and druid are bad is just fail, its battle with effect not cause). And while healers nuke-heal all who has that curse incinerate goes off. If that one person who gets touch of jaraxxus has brains its most likely kill boss.
    Plus remember to get away from that spot where volcano will spawn to not die instantly too.
    That's it. Easy.

9. Interesting fact: On 10 normal, the essence switching on Valkyr fight is actually working, so u take dark for example at start, and then after vortex and first shield, u make everyone switch to white essence and dps the other one. No problem with surviving vortex then and also easier to nuke down the shield. alo dont forget to interrupt ;)