1. the more armor penetration you have the more its effective

at 50+% it definitely gives you more dmg than strength

also correct me if iam wrong but going for off parts with str gives you more dmg in pvp than agility, especially if your back, wrist and ranged already gives you agility, people only use agility when strength with armor penetration is not available

i would swap ashen ring for strength one, might of blight>frostbrood

trinkets: scale+whispering fanged skull is slighty better than scale+dbw

2. In the video you talk about Str as if it gives 2AP/point, which is not true only coming from talents. Then we also have BoK and other all-stat boosters.

A good Mage would always use a shield before reflecting a Poly on himself so you won't be able to break it even with damage. A cancealaura macro for SR is a must for fighting mages, otherwise you're giving him a free reset.
    You're right, but as I said I was not going to be talking about advanced strategies, that includes going into fine details about such as the benefit of talents such as Strength of Arms. I know that but how important is that to someone this guide's target audience? Not very.

3. Thanks for nearly 700 views! Wow!

4. Wow the guide/video has 4k+ views!I guess for a reason. ;)

5. Very well done, Marcocks. About time you wrote or made a guide for warriors.
    You make uncle med want to cry and save a dying kitten.

P.S
    Love that text expansion and retraction in the video. I would love to know how you did that.

6. Very well done, Marcocks. About time you wrote or made a guide for warriors.
    You make uncle med want to cry and save a dying kitten.

P.S
    Love that text expansion and retraction in the video. I would love to know how you did that.
    Thanks, Medios!

I use Adobe After Effects, it requires some keyframing. So at time X position of the text at point A and at time Y the position is at point B. With keyframing this displacement that you add creates an animation. It's one of the most essential parts of using that program.

P.S. Sorry for the late reply I just stopped checking this post after a while.

7. I don't want this to sound disrespectful or anything
    I do appreciate the efforts of taking the time to write a guide and post it for the community, it does help a lot in general
    But I do have a question... Why is every pvp warrior guide only focusing on the medium, sometimes semi-advanced tactics in pvp?
    Like.. from what I've seen, in almost every warrior guide that I found on Warmane and in general, you can find a line that says " this guide is mostly meant for beginners / decent warriors , but advanced warriors may learn something from this as well "
    Like... so far, I never saw a guide that focuses only on the very advanced stuff and strats a pro warrior can do; getting into the specifics of a pvp situation; how to be more effective in arena; how to counter x team in 2v2 or 3v3 arenas etc
    or... idk... maybe some tips how to arrange your UI / addons for arena purposes

8. I don't know if you'll understand my point but the idea of being "advanced" means that you already know what to do, get what I'm saying? Beginner/medium warriors are the ones checking guides, advanced players are the ones that already have experience and have been in all the common situations and know how to react to them, have already faced all the team comps and have already perfected their UI to fit them. You've asked for tips on UI / addons and I really feel the need to focus on that aswell just because it's the thing I like the most in WoW, everyone has his way of setting his UI and addons, you can't say "this is the best addon setup for warrior", you will instead say "this is the best addon setup for me", you know what you need, you know how you need it, you can always check youtube videos of people like Zage for example ( just cause at some point I used his UI ).

First 12