1. Looking To Start a Horde RP Group. [FrostWolf: Horde]

I would like to slowly build a larger Horde focused RP group. Me and my wife are rejoining this server after i left somewhat about a year ago and would like to see a large uprising in RPer's. If interested please comment below or msg me.

maralais
    I'm mainly playing on the alliance side, but I'd like to join with a character. Also, might I suggest joining under a chat channel first? We're using OOCRP on the Alliance side and it's been mostly helpful so far.

3. I'm mainly playing on the alliance side, but I'd like to join with a character. Also, might I suggest joining under a chat channel first? We're using OOCRP on the Alliance side and it's been mostly helpful so far.
    Agreed i believe OOCRP is the best choice for RPer's to meet without being in guilds or just looking for some solo to small group RP. I know awhile back (Over a year) we had OOCRP and i believe it was ICRP (for letters, posters, Heralds giving out messages.)

4. An IC channel would be actually nice, for making "Wanted" posters, Guild posters and such, it could gather an nice group of rpers together eventually

5. Are you re-rolling from scratch? Do you want to level ICly? What time zone? What kind of horde theme?

6. I am trying make RP guild on Horde side.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....t-New-Rp-Guild

Maybe we can try something together ?

7. If you're still recruiting, I'd be honored to join,
    My in game name is Zanethar