1. Cant transmog and give me transmog suggestions

So for my honour i bought some gear for a MAGE from hall of champions in sw(lvl 70 blue for ~155honour a piece) gear cuz it looked cool and now i cant transmog to it:( is it a bug or it is supposed to be like this.

Also i would like to know any cool transmogs for MAGE that are obtainable in this server(not for vote points or coins)

2. You cannot transmog it at all or does it disapear when you log out or enter any loading screen?

3. You cannot transmog it at all or does it disapear when you log out or enter any loading screen?
    I just cant,items stays in my bp
    And it says smthing like"this item cant be tans.."

4. Because the old level 60 PvP gear was changed in Cata to be only transmoggable by being 2.4k Rated in Rated BGs (Grand Marshal rank). The old PvP gear was flagged as "Untransmogifiable"

The vendor you are looking for is in Area 52 in Netherstorm, and since it's bugged you do not need the required RBG prerequisite to purchase them, just Gold.

Same goes for Horde and their High Warlord set.

5. You can buy replicas in Area 52 =)

6. Because the old level 60 PvP gear was changed in Cata to be only transmoggable by being 2.4k Rated in Rated BGs (Grand Marshal rank). The old PvP gear was flagged as "Untransmogifiable"

The vendor you are looking for is in Area 52 in Netherstorm, and since it's bugged you do not need the required RBG prerequisite to purchase them, just Gold.

Same goes for Horde and their High Warlord set.
    Not a bug. its a replica of the gear

7. Not a bug. its a replica of the gear
    The fact you dont need the 2.4k Rated BG to get the replicas IS a bug... Thats what I said and that is what is correct.

The fact you cannot transmog the non replica is not a bug, and is working as intended. As I also said...
    Edited: August 5, 2015