View Poll Results: Should Hellscream's Warsong and Strength of Wrynn be enabled?

Voters
255. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, enable it as an optional buff from the start

58 22.75%
  • No, it should be disabled for some time

197 77.25%
  1. I wouldn't disable it completely, but 5% upgrade per month is fine by me. That's half a year before it's back to 30%, you have enough time to try and kill him before he gets easy.

2. I wouldn't disable it completely, but 5% upgrade per month is fine by me. That's half a year before it's back to 30%, you have enough time to try and kill him before he gets easy.
    He still wasn't "easy" on heroic even with the 30% buff. IF the fight is actually working 100% , most guilds still won't kill it on HC. (IF being the keyword). The fact that it is about 60% working on the other realms , players are in for a surprise and tasty treat.

3. He still wasn't "easy" on heroic even with the 30% buff. IF the fight is actually working 100% , most guilds still won't kill it on HC. (IF being the keyword). The fact that it is about 60% working on the other realms , players are in for a surprise and tasty treat.
    He has a few visual issues on Lordaeron atm, there are other issues prior to the LK encounter but there is time to properly script and fix those

4. The only part I dont get is this "optional" idea for the buff. Like, who came up with that thing at all?! (sorry, for real)
    There will be a realm -first race on pretty much everything, there is no reality in putting "optional boosts" in the pocket of players. No one will give up their chance for a realm first just to play cool and run it with 0% while others still have the buff enabled. Thats unfair. (maybe later they would try, but it just wont be the same as when struggling with progress).
    Even tho its unlikely to win the poll, it just sounds wild to even think about it. I mean the possible sh1tstorm when a guild clears LK with 30% and gets realm first and a week later a guild kills it with buff disabled and they start swinging their e-willies on forums about how unfair it is and whom the realm first actually belongs to, since its kinda obvious they didnt do equal amount of work. Unless you add 2 separate achievements for realm first with and without the buff, that thing would solve half the problem but thats another wild idea.

Summary - I dont think you should even consider anything "optional" unless you want to favor the lazy masses. Because they would use it and players who put in 3 times the effort would feel bad. It should be either option A for everyone, or option B. (thats just my opinion)

5. Optional as in the same way it was during wotlk back on retail
    You could disable the buff at will by talking to your faction leader

The poll was made to see what your opinion on the topic was, at this point its quite obvious that the buff will be disabled and then gradually introduced like it was on retail

6. Optional as in the same way it was during wotlk back on retail
    You could disable the buff at will by talking to your faction leader

The poll was made to see what your opinion on the topic was, at this point its quite obvious that the buff will be disabled and then gradually introduced like it was on retail
    Are we going to be seeing the 50 attempt lockout per week?

7. Are we going to be seeing the 50 attempt lockout per week?
    Perhaps. It is a thing to be considered for sure.
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=137766/l...mpts-explained

8. Perhaps. It is a thing to be considered for sure.
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=137766/l...mpts-explained
    Yeah would be great to see it on live :)

9. With respect to poll results, expected content release and progression Strength of Wrynn and Hellscream's Warsong will be not be enabled at least for some time. Topic can be closed now.

First ... 456