View Poll Results: Should the difficulty of Naxx be increased?

Voters
464. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, leave it as it was in WotLK

178 38.36%
  • Yes, increase the damage and HP of the bosses

69 14.87%
  • Yes, add mechanics of old Naxx to the WotLK version

217 46.77%
  1. [Poll] Naxxramas difficulty increase

Greetings,
    Since Naxxramas will be the first Wrath of the Lich King raid available to players, and it will be a competitive race to be the first guild/group to clear the instance, we have been thinking of increasing the difficulty of the raid. The first option would be up-scaling the bosses, increasing their hp and damage deal to players and the second option would be re-introducing mechanics from classic Naxx. Some of the mechanics can be found at
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/Changes_bet..._3.0_Naxxramas

There is always the option to not change Naxx at all, leaving it as it was in Wrath of the Lich King

I see that they are, which is why i responded with this

And its not 3.0.2 mechanics, its stuff from back in vanilla, which got scrapped during the beta of the 3.0.2 release
    I did link http://wowwiki.wikia.com/Changes_bet..._3.0_Naxxramas in the main thread

Some of the changes, or scrapped things are:

- Gluth was not tauntable and Zombies healed him for about 10% instead of 5%.
    - Stalagg would randomly get a power surge buff increasing attack speed by 200%.
    - Fuegan had an AOE mana drain ability.
    - Anub'Rekhan adds would web players preventing them from moving (This would hurt with cleave and yes, the boss used to have a cleave and mortal strike)
    - Maexxna poison reduced healing done by 90%.
    - Noth's curse would instantly kill the raid if everyone was not cured before the time ran out. Curse affected half of the players in the raid
    - During the Heigan fight, 3 random raid members would be ported to the gauntlet before Loatheb, and needed to get back before being killed
    - Loatheb put a debuff on you that allowed you only 1 heal per minute

and so on and so on. Which will be added back will be discussed if the players choose adding these features, the raid will still be doable. There is no point in making something which nobody can clear

Comments are welcome but first give your vote
    Edited: August 5, 2015

2. My vote go for " Yes, add mechanics of old Naxx to the WotLK version " but also i`ll add, update the dmg to level 80, and you need to change the item drop, since level 60 items are bad for level 80
    and gonna be so fun to see if even 50 ppl in the entire server will be able to do it ^^

Edit: a massive rebalance will be required, make sure you get it right.

3. Stop suggesting custom stuff to people that don't have a clue about WoW and don't even know what PTR means,you will screw this realm,just fix the damned quests,bring us back the 2 missing arenas,enable shadowmourne quest chain so people won't complain about donors and so on,please stop posting such nonsense.

4. To clarify, we are talking about the lvl 80 version of the raid, the classic version will not be available
    The content which will be added is not custom, it was removed when naxx was released as a wotlk raid. All of the spells are still in the game

5. To clarify, we are talking about the lvl 80 version of the raid, the classic version will not be available
    The content which will be added is not custom, it was removed when naxx was released as a wotlk raid. All of the spells are still in the game
    You seem to forget something,Naxx was not launched during 3.3.5,but before. Lordaeron ,as far as we all were used to know,runs 3.3.5 and trying such stuff can only lure players away.

6. Before suggesting such things,no one even asked about them,know that you introduced them, everyone will go crazy. Sometimes,you must do what is right to do and not what zerg ,a horde of mindless,arrogant players is voting. Our trust has been betrayed several times,first with the Shadowmourne pact on Lordaeron,then it followed the economy ,custom loot and in the ending this hunger for testing stuff led to the Molten's collapse.

7. Before suggesting such things,no one even asked about them,know that you introduced them, everyone will go crazy. Sometimes,you must do what is right to do and not what zerg ,a horde of mindless,arrogant players is voting. Our trust has been betrayed several times,first with the Shadowmourne pact on Lordaeron,then it followed the economy ,custom loot and in the ending this hunger for testing stuff led to the Molten's collapse.
    Again, this is a poll about increasing the difficulty of the WotLK raid, to see if the players want that
    The wotlk raids do not have to be progressively released, that is still subject for change but currently, on the main lordaeron forum post, a lot of people expect it to be. How progressive (if progressive at all) it will be is still open for discussion

8. Again, this is a poll about increasing the difficulty of the WotLK raid, to see if the players want that
    The wotlk raids do not have to be progressively released, that is still subject for change but currently, on the main lordaeron forum post, a lot of people expect it to be. How progressive (if progressive at all) it will be is still open for discussion
    If it wont be progressive, there no point at all for the poll, ppl will just do rdf, farm some pos/fos and straight to ICC. Naxx, Ulduar will pass unnoiticed.

9. well as i know naxx is just the first step of 3 ... so making it harder is just going to be an headache, i just prefer how i used to remember it i guess (at least if it will be progressive)
    Edited: August 4, 2015

10. Since this is a 3.3.5a patch naxx is heavily nerfed.Even tho players will enter naxx in heroic dungeon gear it shouldnt be difficult to clear it.Makeing it a ore-nerf requires a hell of a lot of job and time from devs so just simply increase the dmg and hp off the bosses and thats it

11. Since this is a 3.3.5a patch naxx is heavily nerfed.Even tho players will enter naxx in heroic dungeon gear it shouldnt be difficult to clear it.Makeing it a ore-nerf requires a hell of a lot of job and time from devs so just simply increase the dmg and hp off the bosses and thats it
    depends if its progressive or not: if its not progressive - yes it should be changed, if it is progressive... then it shouldnt change coz it will be hard for low lvl epic gear from badge of justice (i think its justice... or heroism)
    EDIT: well was confirmed it will be progressive on the other poll so... my decision was right after all :) no need for a buff to nax
    Edited: August 4, 2015

12. I voted for old mechanics even tho idc if you will add them or just add damage and HP. People please realize that its 3.3.5a and not 3.0.3 so Naxxramas is already super nerfed and classes are buffed. If naxx will be released with nerfs etc it will be cleared in the first day of release, if it will be pre-nerfed it will take some time to clear it even for the most competetive guilds.
    Lets put it this way. If it takes 3-4 Months between Raids to be released and you clear naxxramas on your first week. Who wants to farm a faceroll raid for such a long time? If Naxx will be harder scripted it will give the warmane staff members more time to script ulduar close to perfection instead of them having to rush it because most of you are already geared and bored of the raid. Just my opinion

13. People are thinking you will introduce Vanilla Naxx to current wotlk.
    The way the poll options are written will misslead people to think things wrong. You should put something like:
    -No leave it as it is on 3.3.5 (nerfed)
    -Yes, increase the damage and HP of the bosses
    -Yes, add mechanics of when it was lauched (Wotlk 3.0.2) to the 3.3.5 patch (pre nerf)

14. Well I voted to be just like in WotLK. I know that Naxx is nerfed and classes buffed but ppl won't give a damn about Naxx when Ulduar is released because Ulduar is much better and challenging raid. It will be farmed untill ToC and ICC/RS are released tho I don't mind. If majority wants Naxx to be slightly buffed I'm also okay with that.

12311 ... Last