View Poll Results: Should the difficulty of Naxx be increased?

Voters
464. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, leave it as it was in WotLK

178 38.36%
  • Yes, increase the damage and HP of the bosses

69 14.87%
  • Yes, add mechanics of old Naxx to the WotLK version

217 46.77%
  1. You my friend, oh wait, nope, you are not my friend. Nevermind, what i wanted is to say: Do you even know what you are talking about? Let me take a guess, you are:

- A warrior
    - Playing arena with SM
    - boosting your epen through arena and easy achievs

Am i right? Please stay on whereever you are playing now, and dont be ****ing annoying with your ****talk. We want a proper progress realm which is gonna be a challenge, not some easy nerfed content which can be cleared by anyone who is able to play 24/7.

I dont want to be rude, but stop being so selfish and spreading negativity on every thread you join.
    The way you are talking about a person without knowing anything,says everything about you. I would give you some information about those nonsense you said(time played,donations,etc) but it's pointless to talk to you. It's about the possible negative consequences,about numbers,facts,real stuff,not just mere talks. Such changes require time and a great responsibility from the staff. Next time when you quote me,try to think in an appropriate manner,as we don't know each other,yet you hunt me on every topic and insult me just because I dare to wait patiently to see some figures about these changes and don't rush in to vote. You guessed what's in my mind and you failed.Learn to respect the others even if they don't share the same ideas as you do.

2. The way you are talking about a person without knowing anything,says everything about you. I would give you some information about those nonsense you said(time played,donations,etc) but it's pointless to talk to you. It's about the possible negative consequences,about numbers,facts,real stuff,not just mere talks. Such changes require time and a great responsibility from the staff. Next time when you quote me,try to think in an appropriate manner,as we don't know each other,yet you hunt me on every topic and insult me just because I dare to wait patiently to see some figures about these changes and don't rush in to vote. You guessed what's in my mind and you failed.Learn to respect the others even if they don't share the same ideas as you do.
    Nope, not hunting you. Im watching the topics which are interesting for me. And i see you talking 2 much unlogical ****.

Im a very direct and honest person, so i will throw whatever i have to say straight towards you.

Ive been waiting for such a long time for a realm like this and it wont be fun if it will be easy. If the majority votes for the realm to be easy, i will deal with that.

But i wont let you influence anybody with stating "this and this is impossible or bad", while you have no proof of that, except the statement you are a programmer. Not without a few words of mine.

You didnt bother replying to my personal message, so i have to respond here, but i actually dont care. Wuhuu.

3. Nope, not hunting you. Im watching the topics which are interesting for me. And i see you talking 2 much unlogical ****.

Im a very direct and honest person, so i will throw whatever i have to say straight towards you.

Ive been waiting for such a long time for a realm like this and it wont be fun if it will be easy. If the majority votes for the realm to be easy, i will deal with that.

But i wont let you influence anybody with stating "this and this is impossible or bad", while you have no proof of that, except the statement you are a programmer. Not without a few words of mine.

You didnt bother replying to my personal message, so i have to respond here, but i actually dont care. Wuhuu.
    I wanted to show you the line(code,something real,mathematical,logical) that might cause some issues,but after the last reply I realize that it's really pointless.I just would like to know if you will play horde or alliance,do me a favor,answer this and then spare me.

4. I wanted to show you the line(code,something real,mathematical,logical) that might cause some issues,but after the last reply I realize that it's really pointless.I just would like to know if you will play horde or alliance,do me a favor,answer this and then spare me.
    Well, then don't show him - show me. I got quite curious about what single line of code you found that not only you see as causing some sort of irreversible issue, but that all the Developers are apparently overlooking.

5. Naxx in WotLK was far too easy. Adding the mechanics that was stripped away from it will create a greater challenge and a bigger achievement when having over come it. Catering to the people who could just as well go and play cow-clickers was Blizzard's downfall. Activision's thinking of "Bring them all in - some will pay for our 'micro'-transactions".

6. Keep same mechanics, up the difficulty. Naxx was a joke that could be done in greens/blues.

7. Before suggesting such things,no one even asked about them,know that you introduced them, everyone will go crazy. Sometimes,you must do what is right to do and not what zerg ,a horde of mindless,arrogant players is voting. Our trust has been betrayed several times,first with the Shadowmourne pact on Lordaeron,then it followed the economy ,custom loot and in the ending this hunger for testing stuff led to the Molten's collapse.
    Man are you high while posting so much stupid stuff lately.

8. Keep same mechanics, up the difficulty. Naxx was a joke that could be done in greens/blues.
    Pretty sure that's the reason of buffing it to make it more harder and interesting.... I want Naxx to be a bit of a challange at least when we do it on Lord :). Those who say it's custom content.. It was actually suppose to be in the game (beta or something but don't quote me on that). My friend told me about it and i think those who yell THIS IS CUSTOM CONTENT are stupid and want a easier raiding experience really :P

9. Greetings,
    Since Naxxramas will be the first Wrath of the Lich King raid available to players, and it will be a competitive race to be the first guild/group to clear the instance, we have been thinking of increasing the difficulty of the raid. The first option would be up-scaling the bosses, increasing their hp and damage deal to players and the second option would be re-introducing mechanics from classic Naxx. Some of the mechanics can be found at
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/Changes_bet..._3.0_Naxxramas
    Why some of the mechanics, where can we find all of the changes ?

10. Why some of the mechanics, where can we find all of the changes ?
    Because some of those features were only for 40 man raids. Using a mechanic which needs 5 disci priests or 4 tanks isn't really good is it
    Edited: August 8, 2015

11. I don't care how you do it, just make it harder :3, Naxx's retail difficulty would be a joke on this server, considering people would already know it in and out etc.

12. I was thinking of giving this project a chance since you advertise it as a "true wotlk server", but you're already thinking of customizing content and wasting time and resources on stuff like this. People want to play blizzlike wotlk, we could always hop on a funserver if we wanted poorly scripted garbage.

13. Greetings,
    The first option would be up-scaling the bosses, increasing their hp and damage deal to players. [T]he second option would be re-introducing mechanics from classic Naxx.
    What about the third option: increase boss hp and damage and introduce mechanics from Naxxramas.

Players want a challenge: this realm is supposed to be hardcore. So make hardcore raids. Adding mechanics still makes the bosses easy to kill. It just adds complexity that more players will need to be aware of.

Adding both, however, means grouping with people who can interpret tactics and those who are willing to sacrifice a portion of their time and become devoted to raid with a hardcore realm. Increasing the health and damage means that players will have to get better gear, learn their class, gem and enchant their gear, gather resources such as potions to make sure they are at their best, as with this addition, every dps and heal should count to determine if you are successful in the fight, so they will have to be committed to achieving a raid kill, rather than killing a boss with mechanics and learning the added complexity. The added challenge of both features would emphasise the hardcore nature of Lordaeron and the commitment of players who want to achieve a greater challenge.

-- Update --

New Idea: I think the added health, damage and/or mechanics should remain until the next tier of content has been released. However, perhaps there is a limit to when it should be eventually removed. Current content should be challenging and those playing on Lordaeron should earn their gear. There should be a reason to play on Lordaeron, and excluding the fixes to Lordaeron, the challenge would otherwise identical to those at Ragnaros and Deathwing without the added challenge. So why make an identical server when people can go play on those casual realms should they have enough of hardcore content at Lordaeron.
    Edited: August 8, 2015

14. What about the third option: increase boss hp and damage and introduce mechanics from Naxxramas.

Players want a challenge: this realm is supposed to be hardcore. So make hardcore raids. Adding mechanics still makes the bosses easy to kill. It just adds complexity that more players will need to be aware of.

Adding both, however, means grouping with people who can interpret tactics and those who are willing to sacrifice a portion of their time and become devoted to raid with a hardcore realm. Increasing the health and damage means that players will have to get better gear, learn their class, gem and enchant their gear, gather resources such as potions to make sure they are at their best, as with this addition, every dps and heal should count to determine if you are successful in the fight, so they will have to be committed to achieving a raid kill, rather than killing a boss with mechanics and learning the added complexity. The added challenge of both features would emphasise the hardcore nature of Lordaeron and the commitment of players who want to achieve a greater challenge.

-- Update --

New Idea: I think the added health, damage and/or mechanics should remain until the next tier of content has been released. However, perhaps there is a limit to when it should be eventually removed. Current content should be challenging and those playing on Lordaeron should earn their gear. There should be a reason to play on Lordaeron, and excluding the fixes to Lordaeron, the challenge would otherwise identical to those at Ragnaros and Deathwing without the added challenge. So why make an identical server when people can go play on those casual realms should they have enough of hardcore content at Lordaeron.
    To be honest i never thought of this idea and i like it but i think it would have a positive and negative backlash :P

15. I was thinking of giving this project a chance since you advertise it as a "true wotlk server", but you're already thinking of customizing content and wasting time and resources on stuff like this. People want to play blizzlike wotlk, we could always hop on a funserver if we wanted poorly scripted garbage.
    Please don't speak if you don't know what are you talking about. Those changes we're supposed to be on retail and was on beta but they gave up on this. Naxx is super nerfed on WotLK anyway so little challenge won't hurt anyone.

First 12345 ... Last