1. If you consider the fact that they outsource the subscriptions in China but still count the subs in their own numbers, the likely total of NA/EU/OC/ players is around 2mil give or take, which is really, really low. Asian players will play a game 20 years after the fact but their base for development is leaving in droves.

They banked way too hard on Garrisons and to push out this puny xpac after the same amount of time developing all the other xpacs just did fans in and ended it for them. A couple of raids, hideously overtuned in an effort to mask difficulty for skill, the garrisons and nothing else. You make everyone ride everywhere, you make them spend time to themselves doing the ***-opposite of an MMO, and then the few raids you give aren't particularly well done and are just hard for the sake of being hard.

The next xpac should literally be just pure content. Don't make any dumb gimmicks like taking away flying(something people pooped their pants about in TBC and have loved since), don't have them hiding away in their garrisons, bring everyone out and get them interacting. Make a big event happen again like the opening of AQ. Do something that brings the community together towards this great goal. I guarantee you people will sign up to do something on a server-wide scale.

Honestly, the gimmicks should just die from here till the end of development(I say that right after mentioning a server-wide event but that was a one-time thing and a TON of fun, ask anyone who was around for that on retail, they could easily make it work one more time). I figure they've got 2, maybe 3 xpacs left before it just stops becoming financially worth it and they move on to the next big thing. Use that time and do nothing but make the basics of the game better. Don't reinvent the wheel, just improve it. Make pvp stuff, make pve stuff, ignore the rest of it. Trim the fat of this game and just let people gnaw on the meat and wind this thing up in epic fashion.
    Edited: August 6, 2015

2. That's pretty much impossible at this time.
    This time, in this time...in this time...THIS TIME.... Starcraft 2 comes to an end. We are waiting wow to die.

3. That's pretty much impossible at this time.
    Suleyman's wrong, Blizz can make various games at the same time.
    Only, what would be the good of it ? Warcraft is older than WoW is now :D

4. Suleyman's wrong, Blizz can make various games at the same time.
    How are they going to make a game when the lore is changing in the other game?

They could basically retcon back to the end of War3, with all well known heroes and villains still alive, but it would cause a massive ****storm by players, whose years spent in the game and "helping Azeroth defeat those enemies" meant nothing towards the progression of the lore.

5. This time, in this time...in this time...THIS TIME.... Starcraft 2 comes to an end. We are waiting wow to die.
    Wow will never die, simply because they own the servers, blizzard doesnt pay rents for them. There is still diablo2 servers. They can do the few patches each year, some new xpac from time to time, just to keep ppl that still want to pay their 12euro. Ofc they will cut a lot of servers but they can use rest of them for other games. WoW can live with 100k and 10m players.

6. I am not surprised... I personally think W.O.D is the worst expansion of WoW history and I hate it in every way. I tried it on a different private server and as soon as I hit draenor (didn't take long with a DK and 25x exp), I saw just what a let down it was. I quit the next day. It's useless. They did a lot of things on it which make it more tedious, 15 min added to hearth, guild's unable to give guild repair bc no passives (so you see fewer of them), less perks.... also Dreanor capitalized on races I am not interested in especially the Dreanei. Garrisons are a let down... you cannot rly build them unless you log in each day for days on end bc they don't just cost gold, they also cost resources which you can only get from doing the dailies from the followers, and the followers seem to see more than you do. It's prehistoric based off Outlands (not rly a fan of that area anyways). There are no main cities to see except tiny ity bity Ashran, they're desolate zones you just want to passover and there's no "meeting hub/capital" like MoP's awesome Shrine. In MoP, I actually enjoy going to Pandaria, unlike ugly, desolate, prehistoric Draenor. If it all looked like Ashran, it would be an exciting place to be forced to go to bc of garrisons (you have to teleport Back to dreanor to your garrison to check up on your daily quests by followers (highly limited and costly), and all I want to do is leave.

I am interested in humans, worgens, dwarfs... there are almost none in draenor at all, except for tiny ashran island and your garrison (which you cannot build rly).

It's horrible and filler.
    It also (since end game area) forces you to leave nicer zones like Pandaria and the mainlands of Azeroth because of garrisons and higher zones.

I quit almost right away and won't ever go back to WoD. Also classes seem more unbalanced than ever.

I don't really want warmane to get WoD, and if it does, I won't play it. I never want to see ugly, boring dreanor again.

I have some little interest in WoW LEGION, which is the new expansion coming out. They added cities (good not so desolate), and I like elves a little more than dreanei space goats. Still, they are Forcing you to be an elf with demon hunters, when I am interested in Humans, Worgens (basically human), and Dwarfs (short humans). I guess they'll never do the cata/mop race and class additions like before, which gave more choices then taking them away really. But it does look better and the zones/cities look like places I would actually want to stay in vs wod. Still, the Champion halls might be like garrisons and I am not a fan lol. It still looks better than WoD and that they listened to some complaints.

7. Wow will never die, simply because they own the servers, blizzard doesnt pay rents for them. There is still diablo2 servers. They can do the few patches each year, some new xpac from time to time, just to keep ppl that still want to pay their 12euro. Ofc they will cut a lot of servers but they can use rest of them for other games. WoW can live with 100k and 10m players.
    And can be f2p also.
    Anyway 5.6m is a lot. If someone in 2005. made a deal with them about that number, they would accept it with both hands.

8. And can be f2p also.
    Anyway 5.6m is a lot. If someone in 2005. made a deal with them about that number, they would accept it with both hands.
    I dont think it will be f2p at all, there is already tokens so noone force ppl to pay with real money. I had 7 days free and first 3 days i made 54k gold while selling everything that i farm. I hadnt a lot of time to play more but for 3 days its possible to make the gold for a token.

9. Suleyman's wrong, Blizz can make various games at the same time.
    Only, what would be the good of it ? Warcraft is older than WoW is now :D
    I'm not saying they can't make it, it would just mess the things up too much, the lore in WoW got expended too much for it to be fit into a RTS game now.

Also gj on knowing who's on my avy. :D

First 123