1. Looking for some help!

hello everyone!

I am wondering which spec you need to have and how much resilience you need to have to be the ultimate 1on1 dk?
    I have tried alot of specs and also tried from 900-1200 resi but cant decide, so I need your help.
    my gear is good and im using shadowmourne..

thanks.
    WOTLK.

2. Stack as much Haste as you can get your hands on, spec unholy, summon gargoyle and win every 1v1 while being afk.

3. Unholy is the logical answer here. Blood simply sucks for PvP on WotLK. Frost is good, but not as good as Unholy - can kite, can dish out a lot of damage with Gargoyle, can stick easily on target with Desecration, is much more survivable than Frost and has much better skill set for PvP than Blood.

4. is much more survivable than Frost
    Doesnt frost heal twice as much with deathstrike?!
    Imo frost has better survivable against physical dmg dealer than unholy has.
    On the other hand unholy has better survivable against caster.

In general I find unholy stronger for duels but frost is also pretty good against certain enemys like warriors.

5. Not twice, just 5% more(15% UH has).
    Bone armor is really better compared to unbreakable armor to survive, Uh has higher ranged damage, ghoul(stun), un- dispell-able diseases, That means you can survive better with bone armor, its CD goes down while previous cast is still up(thus with glyph you can have 8 charges in a row against ANY dmg school), guaranteed 20% damage less taken when someone gets close, or rogue opens, that really nice stuff.

Frost has reeaaly nice Hungering Cold CC, that can give you edge. And that 20% healing with Death strike. Higher close range damage. More like "glass cannon" type. You will find self healing lacking against enemy who can dispell diseases.

6. thanks everyone!
    what about resilience?

7. As long as you're not below 1000, you "should" be fine.

8. If u want to be duel-hero pick uh spec with rune tap. 1100 resil will be enough for u to kill ANYONE in duel

spec: http://rpgworld.altervista.org/335/d...33101203103151
    Edited: August 7, 2015 Reason: adding link