1. The best in slot weapons for sub PvP 3.3.5

Does anyone know what the best weapons would be for 3.3.5 sub rogue PvP? Trinkets? sorry if someone has already asked this/

2. I'd say wrathful gladiator's shanker in MH and mutilator in OH for PVP. Unless you have the (heroic) dagger from endboss in ICC25 or the (heroic) dagger which procs energy (I think this dagger drops off Lady .... in ICC). These PVE daggers might be useful in PVP.

Trinkets: depends on your race.
    If human: (heroic) Deathbringer's Will (ICC25) in one slot, (heroic) Death's verdict (TOC25) or (heroic) Whispering Fanged Skull (ICC10) in the other slot.
    If non-human: movement impairment trinket / medaillion is a must imo. DBW (hc) in other slot.

3. I'd say wrathful gladiator's shanker in MH and mutilator in OH for PVP. Unless you have the (heroic) dagger from endboss in ICC25 or the (heroic) dagger which procs energy (I think this dagger drops off Lady .... in ICC). These PVE daggers might be useful in PVP.
    It's Heaven's Fall, period. None of those other weapons come even remotely close to being BiS.

Trinkets: depends on your race.
    If human: (heroic) Deathbringer's Will (ICC25) in one slot, (heroic) Death's verdict (TOC25) or (heroic) Whispering Fanged Skull (ICC10) in the other slot.
    If non-human: movement impairment trinket / medaillion is a must imo. DBW (hc) in other slot.
    Anyone who picks DBW over STS should quit this game, uninstall wow and then burn the PC they played on. Seriously, who the **** picks DBW over STS, didn't know we are in 2010 where ruby sanctum didn't exist.

4. It's Heaven's Fall, period. None of those other weapons come even remotely close to being BiS.

Anyone who picks DBW over STS should quit this game, uninstall wow and then burn the PC they played on. Seriously, who the **** picks DBW over STS, didn't know we are in 2010 where ruby sanctum didn't exist.
    well thank you for your kind answer. glad to see there's still some eloquence in this world.

5. I have the same gear as Ricks. I can confirm he is accurate.

6. Heavens fall in both hands? Also im human, so STS and what else? (rogue sub pvp)

7. Heavens fall in both hands? Also im human, so STS and what else? (rogue sub pvp)
    No, you can run a PvE off hand if you wanna mostly Bg, in which case you aim for scourgeborne waraxe or lungbreaker, either is fine so don't worry. If you wanna focus on arena, pick up a T2 1.4speed wful dagger, a T1 one will do it too if you don't wanna spend coins on it (1.5 sword prefered as a human of course, due to the free expertise rating).

For a 2nd trinket it kinda depends on what you want to have, another DPS trinket or a utility trinket. If you want another DPS one Deaths verdict is pretty much the best, but it's bugged on molten and randomly proccs from literally anything, so half the time the procc will be on CD from some guy emoting at you. If you don't wanna grab DV, then DBW would be your secondary choice. If you are looking for some utility, you can use a battlemasters rage to have an offensive and defensive hybrid trinket (256 AP gain and a "heal" unefffected by MS effects is pretty sweet). Besides that Skeleton key is amazing for new rogues, since it allows you to be able to make more mistakes and still get away with it, since bleeds and other dots won't break your vanish. But my personal choice if you got a cool guild to hook you up, or some unspend coins rotting in your acc would be bauble of true blood. My human is running STS + DBW (I'm running yolo 700 resi 90% arp BiS human) when I am for max damage, but in BGs I usually wear STS + Bauble.

Forgot to mention, if you decide to just get a t1 weapon from playing arena, grab a signet of twilight instead of a t2 weapon, that ring is insane.
    Edited: August 6, 2015

8. June 3, 2016  
    Dagger from endboss : you mean Heaven'a Fall ? :)