1. Post your transmogs (Revived).

An old thread from the past has been revived, I'd like to see your mogs mon'.
    Here's my current one.

For better screenshot quality
    Code:
    /console screenshotFormat jpg 
    /console screenshotQuality 10
    Edited: August 5, 2015

2. Here is mine =)

Poison Protocol Spaulders.

Gnomeregan Tabard.

Shady trader's pantaloons.

Grand Marshal Polearm.

Grand Marshal Boots. (I want to replace with Charged Footwear but quest is bugged and there is no Charged Footwear on marketplace.)

3. most of my characters here on frostwolf that i have begun to work on transmogs with. many of it is unfinished with temporary placeholders but yea :P

EDIT: and yes.. i <3 my UD pigtails

4. most of my characters here on frostwolf that i have begun to work on transmogs with. many of it is unfinished with temporary placeholders but yea :P

EDIT: and yes.. i <3 my UD pigtails
    I notice a lot of love for skin in your transmogs xD

5. the human body wasn't made to be covered.. nor the undead, orc, troll, etc :P false since of morality. love your skin, it's the one thing you can't change out of.

6. the human body wasn't made to be covered.. nor the undead, orc, troll, etc :P false since of morality. love your skin, it's the one thing you can't change out of.
    I agree >:D

7. Cnt post mogs cuz not at home atm, but I have to say that command is what I've been looking for for a long time.

8. This is Holytaco. I have quite a few more tacos with cool xmogs just no screenshots yet.

Next ones with be better quality :/

123 ... Last