1. Do you want me to tell you what happened? We stood infront of your boss's house for about half an hour waiting for you hordies. We killed everyone who dared come near us. So i was actualy dismounted the whole time. And me 'getting by a guard' is just you running out of arguments. I'm pretty sure you're dumb as hell bcs your eyes/brain lie to you when seeing that picture, bcs there are only thrall and vol'jin there and absolutely all guards are dead on the floor with their corpses visible.
    I would gladly tell you to read some of my previous messages again but I am almost 100% sure that you wouldn't be able to find the one I point you at.
    So I will have to repeat myself yet again. /sigh
    I have never said that you died during the fight with Thrall. I just simply said that you died to a guard. The time is irrelevant. You, Kurvolovac, kole12, member of Fatality guild in a Fatality raid on Orgrimmar without any Hordes in the room have died to an NPC. That's all I am saying. I have already written this but you choose not to read and instead keep writing what suits you.
    I know its hard when you are a member of a guild that loses lives to Orgrimmar guards but you don't have to take your frustration here.
    Go DPS dummies in SW or something, it should help you heal the wound that was caused to your ego.

2. m8 yo are camping a graveyard unmounted with crusader aura, no excuses needed everybody sees your fail. I didn't rand your keybinds, just laughed at you that you never switch aura's or click to switch. Clicking divine plea, which is a very important ability for every type of paladin. The feral druid ok he seems geared, then again you are a ret paladin known for countering feral druids.

Well let's get this over with, people here are not laughing for the player you are. They are laughing with you because you are just another stereotypical retribution paladin who thinks he's a god. Being in some kind of guild doesn't make you special, being an awesome player with a good set of skills and an insane gameplay style makes you special. You lack these.
    Bgs are about teamplay, not individual skill. Duels and arenas (but still more important teamplay in arenas) are about indivdual skill. And i never said i was good i said my guild was good.

3. Bgs are about teamplay, not individual skill. Duels and arenas (but still more important teamplay in arenas) are about indivdual skill. And i never said i was good i said my guild was good.
    Without the so called "individual skill" you are zero addition to teamplay. I just found it necessary to point out all your flaws after reading your posts and realising what kind of douche you are.

4. Without the so called "individual skill" you are zero addition to teamplay. I just found it necessary to point out all your flaws after reading your posts and realising what kind of douche you are.
    Where in all these posts did i write i was good??? It's you guys that can't accept a defeat. If me and my team mate destroy a tower in av that's the same as killing 80 horde, so you see my point? It isn't all about the kills and dps.

5. I would gladly tell you to read some of my previous messages again but I am almost 100% sure that you wouldn't be able to find the one I point you at.
    So I will have to repeat myself yet again. /sigh
    I have never said that you died during the fight with Thrall. I just simply said that you died to a guard. The time is irrelevant. You, Kurvolovac, kole12, member of Fatality guild in a Fatality raid on Orgrimmar without any Hordes in the room have died to an NPC. That's all I am saying. I have already written this but you choose not to read and instead keep writing what suits you.
    I know its hard when you are a member of a guild that loses lives to Orgrimmar guards but you don't have to take your frustration here.
    Go DPS dummies in SW or something, it should help you heal the wound that was caused to your ego.
    So what if i died against an npc? I'm not pve, i'm pvp. And even pve die to npcs (never seen raids?). And as far writing in this thread, i'm done. I wasted waaaaay too much time on you troll, but i guess you didn't have anything smarter to do. There's a saying- You can always count on stupid people to bring you down to their level when arguining with them.

IF YOU THINK OHDO IS STRONGER COME TO BG TOMORROW AND PROVE IT. THE END
    Edited: September 14, 2015

6. Anyway gonna go sleep now because you make me yawn with your childish attitude and approach to things.
    As I said in some message on the last page, get me some adult from Fatality that is able to speak with other mature people unlike you.
    Gonna check tomorrow if you delivered, either way, just go away from the topic because you make yourself look stupid.
    Hail <Ohdo>.

7. Where in all these posts did i write i was good??? It's you guys that can't accept a defeat. If me and my team mate destroy a tower in av that's the same as killing 80 horde, so you see my point? It isn't all about the kills and dps.
    I can always accept a defeat, it's only a game afterall. No I'm not an OHDO member, I'm a retired POKEMONS member. Back in the old days we didn't flame other guilds, except for blood oath, but we respected eachothers and had fun fighting eachother in battlegrounds. When eventually some members got pissed off on eachother we arranged guild vs guild fights to solve the epeen problems.

Btw I think I've seen that photo, isn't it some radical extremist muslim?

8. So what if i died against an npc? I'm not pve, i'm pvp. And even pve die to npcs (never seen raids?). And as far writing in this thread, i'm done. I wasted waaaaay too much time on you troll, but i guess you didn't have anything smarter to do. There's a saying- You can always count on stupid people to bring you down to their level when arguining with them.

IF YOU THINK OHDO IS STRONGER COME TO BG TOMORROW AND PROVE IT. THE END

hey pala u forgotted for my chellange?? ? ..........

axax whay ignore my?....
    scared again???? ;DDddd ahahh

im want figt you :=)

but............. when im beat you im dont want hear you speack excuse words axax.. like on this forum you speack
    i wil show THE POWEEEEEER OF MY GUILDDDD!!! OHDO!!!! <3333333333333333333

edit-------=================== FATALITY GUILD OF LOW PLEYARS OHDO IS BEST I LOVE MY GUILD!!!!!!!!
    Edited: September 14, 2015 Reason: axax for show love of my guild <# love u ohdo ;;*

9. I can always accept a defeat, it's only a game afterall. No I'm not an OHDO member, I'm a retired POKEMONS member. Back in the old days we didn't flame other guilds, except for blood oath, but we respected eachothers and had fun fighting eachother in battlegrounds. When eventually some members got pissed off on eachother we arranged guild vs guild fights to solve the epeen problems.
    I do totally agree on this one. Its kinda sad to see people taking a videogame so serious.
    We all should stop beeing so offensive to each other and just play ;)

But... Its just a fact that no one in Orgrimmar gave a **** about 8-guys having some fun in the middle of the city. We never planned to take down Thrall but after chilling 1 hour in Orgrimma without any resistance from the Horde side we just tried it for the lulz.

I can also confirm that Ohdo is inviting every scrub who is making his Level-1 on the Horde Side.
    I speak from my own experience so dont deny it please.

Quality over quantity guys.
    You couldnt stop 8-man running around in Orgrimmar and we never see <Ohdo> ruling in Battlegrounds.

Now stop your butthurt and prove me the contrary or remain silent, please.

Best regards,
    Elxsicht from Fatality.

P.S. : I see you got some really clever guys like spiritwolf in your guild. Look at those smilies and english. Cringe.
    Edited: September 15, 2015 Reason: Quoted Necropinces

10. I hope you are not laughing at someone else's English skills...

11. I can also confirm that Ohdo is inviting every scrub who is making his Level-1 on the Horde Side.
    I speak from my own experience so dont deny it please.

Did you just call yourself a scrub?
    Nice one buddy.
    It is well known and accepted that <Ohdo> is the best guild on this realm. Simple as that.
    <Ohdo> easily dominates <Fatality>.

12. Did you just call yourself a scrub?
    Nice one buddy.
    It is well known and accepted that <Ohdo> is the best guild on this realm. Simple as that.
    <Ohdo> easily dominates <Fatality>.
    Like I said. Prove it. Your "insulting" makes me laugh dude.

13. We just won an IoC against you.
    Kurvolovac did a bubble nitro run from Feralcow 1v1 rofl I ****ing died from laughing.
    Ohdo easy win.

14. ahhhhahaah kurvolovac good player :DDD im stunt you you balon nitro AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA ..... scared dog.................
    easy win in ioc......btw

whit my guild ohdo <33 ;D

ohdo win fatality 2 bgs in a row agahahh easy battles

15. Rofl meanwhile Valars & Warbringers are eating popcorns :)

First ... 910111213 ... Last