1. I'm fairly sure I meet Valar's requirements so if I wanted to join so desperately I would've done so already. I do not wish to join Valar, I really have no personal connection with any of its members apart from Killwithme at its current status.

Do not act like you know anything about me, Cenarius.
    Oh I know a lot about you, I don't need much to realize how weak your word is. I guess I don't have to quote you again, just read the quotes from my previous comment.
    How can I trust you that you are not kissing up to every Valar in sight just for the sake of joining a guild better than Fatality when you throw away your words like this?
    Ohdo>All>Valar>Fatality
    Easy.

2. I'm aware of where Fatality stands, perhaps Valar is a better guild than us, perhaps not.

I don't see why or how that is relevant to 'Horde in BGs'. I have never stated that Fatality is better than Valar, or how Fatality is the best. I don't preach this alike how you preach about '<Ohdo>'s supremacy'. Ohdo is a troll guild, I will admit I find it humorous how you bash people on the forums but there is a point where it just gets too extreme, and where somebody gets upset over this. I don't understand how you can gain from another persons sorrow, I find it a disgusting quality but see this as you will. I would prefer you bash me personally than stigmatize our entire guild since I really don't care for your undereducated opinion.

3. He feeds like that. All of those nonsense he speaks and all his acts while online are the only entertainment he has in his life. Ape mode 24/7. Guy simply cant stand that he got reported and banned because of this: http://imgur.com/szjxWSv

4. Cenarius is a troll and any Fatality members taking his 'bait' from now on will be severely punished.

Ohdo syndrome is all around us, Killwithme.

I don't see why or how that is relevant to 'Horde in BGs'.
    You are far too funny like this, I really don't find it right to insult someone who is so bad at this.
    You are well aware of Valar Morghulis being the superior guild on Alliance and you don't miss a single chance to kiss up to them.
    That's all I said, now stop having breakdowns about how people feel bad because I state facts and speak the truth.

The toppest of keks @ Killwithme with his screenshot.
    It only proves what measures people took against <Ohdo> in their limitless rage.
    I sadly did not take screenshots of whispers between me and Valar members while they were on Horde side, but just remembering their rage whenever I would ready check is priceless.
    The ban lasted for 2 days and after that I continued spamming it, shortly after they were on Alliance, end of story.
    I love how you presume that I am the nolifer that spends his time here, but I merely reply to other people.
    I never started any fight here, quote me posting first about someone. On the other hand, thread was inactive for one day until Killwithme replied to a comment after 'Yathis', page 15. All your arguments are completely invalid, prove me wrong or simply keep quiet without embarrassing yourself further.

Edit:
    Oh, forgot to ask, what was the severe punishment you bestowed upon yourself as a reward for continuously taking the bait, Serana?
    Edited: September 26, 2015

5. Ohdo rains suprime./like salute

6. Okay so i've heard stuff about Fatality members swaping over to horde. My guess is you guys are sick of getting farmed by Ohdo?

appaK

7. wtf is that Ohdo? playing molten since 2010 ~ and I never heard about this guild -.-

First ... 8161718