1. Horde in BGs...

... losing almost every time lately. I mean, I haven't even won a single battle since Sunday; I have done like 20. Most of the time, there's mass leaving when players wipe in first wave in WSG and IoC.

I just came here to know if the rest of you are experiencing the same thing because I haven't encountered a losing streak this bad. It wasn't like this a month ago.

2. I don't particularly care about losing, but what is boring is how one sided BGs have been lately. Either horde stomps alliance or alliance stomps horde and there are rarely any good fights.

Typically whoever has the superior healers wins. There is just no killing a group of people backed by 3-5 geared healers when your side has zero to maybe one.

3. From my experience that happens a lot with both horde and ally. I like to call it ''phases'' where the one faction is just roflstomping the other for a short while then it changes over. My advice is just keep on bging, make premades and hang on. I got that alot where my horde char lost like 20 bg's in a row then I log my ally char and the same happens... it's just bad luck but it will blow over :D

4. If you want to win, try to figure out the Server Time... I mean... There's like a time of the day that the server is very very active and full of people and you can see the usual OP players and guilds, I think Horde wins more at those hours, and Alliance wins more when the server is like with no people, try to queue with a group too, try to make friends from BGs, people that you see that is working with you, like if you randomly stick with a player and you guys defended a base and stuff, whisper him/her like hey wanna queue together next bg? And overtime you will have a few list of names added in Friend List, if you're a Healer look for a DPS to queue with, or stick with the high DPSers, if you're DPS look for a healer. Join a PvP guild. Play for the objectives, not for kills and statistics. Get Resilience gear. Stick with the big group. If you get a flag/base stay there until it turns red or blue, don't just cap it and run to the next one. Dispel and silence and CC the Healers. Evade the big battle and go around in mount and try to get the healer or objectives. Read the chat and do what people is telling you to do. Don't complain about losing and noobs and ungeared and afk people in chat. Play with friends and use TeamSpeak and stick together. Even if you lose you will have fun. If Horde took control of the BG and graveyard don't resurrect, walk away as ghost and go get a snack and eat it while you watch the GY in ghostform. Transfer to Horde. Spec your class for surviving, not for healing or DPSing. Edit: And don't expect people to help you doing whatever you are trying to do in the BG, if you are losing a lot and start to get frustrated, play a couple of BGs just for statistics or for kills or troll with your class, like pushing people with shaman, mind controlling with Priest, 3saps with Rogue or wait for someone to be 5% health and Ambush them. Stay on mount all BG just /taunt /moo /train /bark /shake /moon and like run on mount near the opposite faction and just /whistle them and stuff, LoS them... then play normal again and lose and repeat process all day everyday. If you play Alliance make your mind that you will lose all BGs and that honor farming means 500-1000 honor per BG and like 10 HKs. Go to Westfall and farm materials for Swiftness Potion and get Magic Dust. Get Tailoring and Engineering, tailor for the net so people don't run. Engineering for boots and for all the "fun" trinkets like mind control and bla bla bla... If you are a class with mana, and you die with 90% Mana then get more SP... if you go OOM then get the opposite... bla bla bla...

Bye.
    Edited: August 6, 2015

5. ... losing almost every time lately. I mean, I haven't even won a single battle since Sunday; I have done like 20. Most of the time, there's mass leaving when players wipe in first wave in WSG and IoC.

I just came here to know if the rest of you are experiencing the same thing because I haven't encountered a losing streak this bad. It wasn't like this a month ago.
    Because Horde never changes, they get roflstomped every bg, if they have no premade group. Since 2009 horde was just like that

6. Because Horde never changes, they get roflstomped every bg, if they have no premade group. Since 2009 horde was just like that
    Since 2009? Jk, horde would graveyard camp every single WSG (which was pretty much the only BG that poped, since horde was massively over populated). It started balancing out at the end of 2010/start of 2011.

7. Been playing since molten started and honestly got to disagree with the horde never changes... We changed a lot, now we are losing.

Used to be on frostwolf back before lordareon that horde won every last bg, I had full furious in no time and could farm honor for gems galore. I miss frostwolf wotlk :(

8. I don't particularly care about losing, but what is boring is how one sided BGs have been lately. Either horde stomps alliance or alliance stomps horde and there are rarely any good fights.

Typically whoever has the superior healers wins. There is just no killing a group of people backed by 3-5 geared healers when your side has zero to maybe one.
    As someone who is full a full BiS PvE Holy Priest I have to agree with this silly rogue (thx for raping me <3) typically when me and 1-2 of my decent heal friends that enjoy pvp as well join bg it feels like we're facerolling horde all over the place. Hpriest Hpala Rdudu combo to stronk or just lucky with bgs?

9. Join a PvP guild is the answer to your problems. But I don't think there are any 'good' Horde PvP guilds that allow lower geared players, which is unfortunate. As someone else said you can always que with your horde pals and make a premade but for the most part alliance will still win.

If you transfer to or play ally, you're welcome to join Fatality if you meet our guild requirements. :D

10. I don't particularly care about losing, but what is boring is how one sided BGs have been lately. Either horde stomps alliance or alliance stomps horde and there are rarely any good fights.

This guy is right. It depends on the time of day. Either Alliance is dominating horde, or the other way around. Very rarely do you get good fights anymore.

11. This guy is right. It depends on the time of day. Either Alliance is dominating horde, or the other way around. Very rarely do you get good fights anymore.
    True! 6am server time so 8am my time, till like 12am server time, horde wins every time, then from about 1pm server time, my guild starts to pre-made and other guilds then even if solo q, you will still win games. For majority of the time alliance wins in my experience, I lost more battlegrounds on horde than alliance. Think problem is Horde PvP guilds, only one I actually know is HordeCore that about it.

12. Why are female draenei so smexy?

13. I know right? You just want to make love with them.

14. Prewipe I was rolling horde and winning 8/10 bgs. Now I've got even better character,cant do shiat. This one time,every single mele on Alliance had smourne. Im not kidding. This has to be solved. They should've never returned that many coins.

15. I keep reading these comments, yet I cannot see anything like it, which makes me think somewhere there's an alliance equivalent experiencing the same thing as you.

Meanwhile you guys face the allies, that experience the thing some of us do, boring gy camps with almost to no challenge.

12311 ... Last