iSullivan
    That 1 time Cenarius Christ managed to kill me while swimming around a pillar in IoC, not even mad.
    In other news ally is very bad, premades are loosing vs pugs and premade vs premade horde wins 90% of the time and I see a lot of unskilled ghouls being invited to the "top" alliance pvp guilds that otherwise wont meet ohdo requirements.

2. That 1 time Cenarius Christ managed to kill me while swimming around a pillar in IoC, not even mad.
    In other news ally is very bad, premades are loosing vs pugs and premade vs premade horde wins 90% of the time and I see a lot of unskilled ghouls being invited to the "top" alliance pvp guilds that otherwise wont meet ohdo requirements.
    Kek 'ohdo requirements' :D I hope we're talking about the same guild. Did you see how many of trashy players they have?

iSullivan

Is this guy ok ? Looks like he is lacking chromosomes and pixels.
    Also the black guy in the back looks photoshoped just saying.

4. >mfw I see another FataIity or Puff Puff Pass premade fail

5. >mfw I see another FataIity or Puff Puff Pass premade fail
    Puff puff pass?! You're living in the past my man. That's the kind of comment that shows how little you know about current pvp on deathwing. And fyi, i haven't lost a bg with a premade for about a week now (i'm alliance).

6. Puff puff pass?! You're living in the past my man. That's the kind of comment that shows how little you know about current pvp on deathwing. And fyi, i haven't lost a bg with a premade for about a week now (i'm alliance).
    I call them that because that's the name they have always had. They are the same **** now, a new name won't change that fact.

iSullivan

MFW a full pve shadow priest without a pvp trinket from a horde premade tries to kill me, but me and my homeboy oneshot him instead
    Edited: September 11, 2015

8. Waiting in Ogri for 30 mins in front of the Thrall's home for horde to wipe our mini-raid but only non-pvp coming, we're forced to 8-man the boss to get their attention, but not even that helps. FATALITY STYLE

Edited: September 12, 2015

9. After-sex selfie (pardon my language) FATALITY STYLE

Edited: September 12, 2015

10. I was there and nobody gave a **** about you, you ended up on a roof, and then left. top kek

11. show us your topkek binds 1autoattack?

12. Does the 12 in kole12 stand for age? And the pic of a known ethnic cleaner as your avatar? Lel... get down from that hill mate.

First 1234513 ... Last