1. Returning all those coins was bull****. I swear down. I cant get a daily win. I roll as a Disc,my friends resto dudu,its just impossible. Im not blaming anyone,its just everyonees rolling human for double trink and smourne,and that causes unbalance.

2. Returning all those coins was bull****. I swear down. I cant get a daily win. I roll as a Disc,my friends resto dudu,its just impossible. Im not blaming anyone,its just everyonees rolling human for double trink and smourne,and that causes unbalance.
    Make premade group, join pvp guild?

3. Returning all those coins was bull****. I swear down. I cant get a daily win. I roll as a Disc,my friends resto dudu,its just impossible. Im not blaming anyone,its just everyonees rolling human for double trink and smourne,and that causes unbalance.
    Do not worry. When you are in group with your friend healer, feel free to type /inv Straa. Should be enough to grant you a win.

At the end, if nothing, the inquisition is coming.

4. Do some premade, we are never losing with premades.

5. Returning all those coins was bull****. I swear down. I cant get a daily win. I roll as a Disc,my friends resto dudu,its just impossible. Im not blaming anyone,its just everyonees rolling human for double trink and smourne,and that causes unbalance.
    See what I'm talking about?

For an update, I finally rolled Alliance two weeks ago and it's definitely true that you'll likely to get more wins. I said LIKELY because, in reality, we are in the same server and Horde and Alliance players will always have an equal share of:
    - AFKers
    - Leavers
    - Donors
    - Commanders who are really just *****ing
    - "Lose faster" guys
    - Scaredy-cats (those who will run back instead of finding a smart alternative way after seeing a zerg)

In my honest opinion, the likelihood of winning and losing is entrenched on player's minds. If you believe Horde suck, then you're gonna suck. And if you tell that to others, then your battlegroup will suck.

6. See what I'm talking about?

For an update, I finally rolled Alliance two weeks ago and it's definitely true that you'll likely to get more wins. I said LIKELY because, in reality, we are in the same server and Horde and Alliance players will always have an equal share of:
    - AFKers
    - Leavers
    - Donors
    - Commanders who are really just *****ing
    - "Lose faster" guys
    - Scaredy-cats (those who will run back instead of finding a smart alternative way after seeing a zerg)

In my honest opinion, the likelihood of winning and losing is entrenched on player's minds. If you believe Horde suck, then you're gonna suck. And if you tell that to others, then your battlegroup will suck.
    Battleground will suck if you have 2kgs scrubs thinking to win an AV or any other BG easily with their heirlooms.

7. I get the feeling alliance has slightly more donors due to the allure of double dps trinkets on humans.

8. I get the feeling alliance has slightly more donors due to the allure of double dps trinkets on humans.
    But also at the cost of 168 resil (more prominent in arena than bg)
    However playing Nelf hunter and Shadowmeld near flags and putting pet away or opposite of you and 1-2 shotting people is pretty lol too

9. It was like this, in is gonna get worst. More people is gonna go alliance for double trinket, and the result is gonna be like lordaeron was before the crash, 7 awarr, uh dk and ret in wsg with 2 dpriest and 1 rdudu camping horde on the graveyard. The only solution is the typical "QQ": Remove shadowmourne. Nah my tip is: Consider going to blackrock for PvP and leave Dw for PvE, less headaches, less frustration and less problems. Or just quit like I did.... Keep reading the forums and reafirming to yourself that everything still being the same.
    Regards from Amdusias from old Lordaeron.

10. It was like this, in is gonna get worst. More people is gonna go alliance for double trinket, and the result is gonna be like lordaeron was before the crash, 7 awarr, uh dk and ret in wsg with 2 dpriest and 1 rdudu camping horde on the graveyard. The only solution is the typical "QQ": Remove shadowmourne. Nah my tip is: Consider going to blackrock for PvP and leave Dw for PvE, less headaches, less frustration and less problems. Or just quit like I did.... Keep reading the forums and reafirming to yourself that everything still being the same.
    Regards from Amdusias from old Lordaeron.
    You exaggerate a little bit. pvp is very, very flawed due to donations (shadowmourne is not the issue, imagine if all pvpers here had to farm their pve offgear... lol), but you should just try to have fun. Being farmed is not funny, so just afk if it happens.

11. its not OF i mean OR sorry for mistake :)
    Edited: September 5, 2015

12. When I see Fatality or Valar premades.

13. When <Ohdo> 5 man premade notices that they are against some <Valar Morghulis> or <Fatality>.

14. When i see <Ohdo> premade trying, but my team is all 6k+

15. STORY TIME!

So there I was, in AB, with my healer slave, fighting 5 Alliance players at once. As we're fighting we notice 2 more incoming on their mounts. Manage to kill 3 of them even though I'm horrible and carried by SM and my sex healer. The 2 who were incoming seeing as 3 of those 5 died literally turn around and run. 10/10 Alliance, I admire your sense of zerging, when it doubt, run out.

I wish I'd be bad enough to enjoy stomping 1-2 ppl as a 5/10man premade every BG :(. Alas I just have to be content with killing 2 or 3 of them before being completely ran over by reinforcements.

First 123412 ... Last